F I V E

Harry's POV

I completely forgot that the boys were coming over. Well I'm sure that Louis won't mind. "I'll go get it," I said. I walked to the door and opened it. There were the boys. My friend group consisted of Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik. Those were my only friends who were still with me after I became famous. All my other "friends" only wanted to be friends with me because of my money.

"Hey buddy" Niall said and we walked to the living room. Louis looked up in surprise. "Louis, this is Niall, Liam and Zayn. I completely forgot that they were coming over today so I'm sorry." "No, no it's fine." Liam stood next to me and whispered: "Is that your boyfriend?" "No he is a kid that was kicked out of his own house and I found him on a park bench and he is really adorable." Liam nodded and walked over to the other boys who had a conversation with Louis.

When we walked in they were quiet immediately. "What were you guys talking about?" "Nothing," Niall said. "Hm ok" I didn't believe him but I decided not to go in on it.

We eventually watched a movie and we ate some dinner before the boys went home.

Louis' POV

Harry and Liam were in the kitchen and I was with Zayn and Niall. They are pretty cool. They asked me why I lived with Harry and we just talked about our lives. I consider them friends now and it feels very nice to really have friends.

I don't know why I told them but I told them that I have a little crush on Harry and they were very excited. But they are his best friends so I got a lecture not to hurt him because he is very fragile with relationships. I really don't want my balls to be cut off so I made a promise to them not to hurt Harry.

We were still talking about my crush until Harry walked towards us. We immediately shut up and you could see the confusion written on his face. He didn't go in on it which I was grateful for.

We watched the movie and ate dinner and the guys went home. We were going to bed but I heard thunder. I'm afraid of it. Not just a little bit, no I am scared of it. It is loud and you can't sleep because of it. I pretended that I was fine and went to my room. I put on Harry's sweater and some of his sweats and I laid down.

The thunder was now right above us and I was full on sobbing now. Harry probably heard it, because a moment later I saw his head around the corner of the door. He saw that I was crying and he walked towards me. "You could've told me you were afraid of thunder, I would have stayed with you. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." "Would you please lay with me?" I asked because I couldn't do this alone. "Of course baby." He laid down and opened his arms for me to climb in. I laid my head on his chests.

I continued crying for about half an hour before I fell asleep. Harry was watching me the whole time I was asleep and fell asleep when the thunder was over.

We woke up. Our legs tangled together with my head still on his chest. I felt safe. Only Harry could make me feel safe and that was ok. As long as I had Harry, everything would be alright. We'll always be alright.

A/N: that was chapter 5. I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment. Thank youuu!!!

-Soof