𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Raw?" Scott looked disgusted

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little Werewolf oven! I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything." Stiles whisper yelled

Mr Harris looked over at the conversation "Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you, y/n,and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?"

Stiles sunk into his chair while y/n tried to cover her face from embarrassment "No..."

One of the students looked out the window "Hey! I think they found something!"

Everyone started piling around the window "That's not a rabbit..."

Y/n sighed "definitely not"

Stiles panicked the man they shot up "Okay. This is good, this is good! He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that."

Scott looked at the two scared "guys, I did that."

"But dreams aren't memories." Y/n told him

"Then it wasn't a dream... Something happened last night, and I can't remember what."

~~~~~~

The three walked into the lunchroom and sat down at a table y/n looked at the two "What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?"

Scott shrugged "Because during the full moon, he wasn't changed. He was in total control while I was running around in the middle of the night, attacking some totally innocent guy."

Stiles sighed "You don't know that."

"I don't not know it. I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel-" Stiles interupted him

"No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life! We'll figure it out."

Y/n jumped as she heard an extra voice and body sit at the table she looked over to see Lydia

"Figure what out"

Scott tried to come up with an excuse "Just, uh, homework"

The other two nodded then Stiles turned to whisper to them "Why is she sitting with us?"

Y/n whispered back " I don't know, did we do something "

Danny spoke up "So, I hear they're saying its some type of animal attack. Probably a cougar."

Jackson interupted him "I heard mountain lion."

Y/n rolled her eyes and she and Lydia spoke at the same time "A cougar is a mountain lion."

Lydia put on her dumb act "Isn't it?"
Jackson raised an eyebrow "Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway."

Stiles pulled up the video on his phone "Actually, I just found out who it is. Check it out." The news was playing talking about the attack

"The Sheriff's department won't speculate on details of the incident but confirmed the victim, Garrison Myers, did survive the attack. Myers was taken to a local hospital where he remains in critical condition."

Scott gasped "I know this guy."

Allison looked at him "You do?"

Scott looked at her "Yeah, when I used to take the bus, back when I lived with my dad. He was the driver."

Lydia put on a bored face "Can we talk about something slightly more fun, please? Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night?  You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow, right?"