Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson

Emma's POV

"Guys lets get some ice cream" I put forward, since the hot wind of April was burning my body.

"I'd love to! I'm literally on fire right now!" Harry exaggerated at which I chuckled.

"I know a place. The vendor knows me so he'll give us the ice cream for a lesser price." Liam suggested, to which we all agreed and went to the parlor.

"What flavor will you have?" I asked as I was the one to order.

"Chocolate" Harry said immediately.

"Me too." Liam agreed.

"Okay," I turned to the vendor, "three chocolate ice creams, please." I said.

"Three?" Harry asked stupidly. I rolled my eyes at him before replying.

"I'm alive, you know" I said sarcastically, at which he slapped my arm lightly and I chuckled. The vendor had gotten the beautiful brown scoops of chocolate ice creams into three waffle cones and handed them out to us, smiling warmly. I smiled and took two ice cream cones from him and handed them out to the guys. I took the third one for myself as we sat on the benches to eat it.

"I'll pay" Liam suddenly said. Me and Harry looked at each other and then back at Liam.

"No you won't - jinx! Jinx again! Can you stop saying what I'm saying?" Harry and I said everything together, and then we burst into laughter, heaven knows why. We were laughing so hard, that Liam had joined in too and now we all couldn't stop laughing!

We weren't done laughing when a guy with bleached blond hair bumped his nose into the squeaky clean glass door of the ice cream parlor. We laughed harder at the boy, clutching our stomachs. He then pushed the glass door open and walked in, trying to play it cool. I thought I saw this guy somewhere, but I wasn't sure where exactly... But I was too busy laughing to try to remember where I'd seen him.

Once we were done laughing, I looked at Bleached Hair (I don't know his name, so until I figure that out, it's gonna be Bleached Hair). He was already looking at the three of us, and probably figured out we were laughing at him.

"Just wait for me here," I said to the boys, "I'll be right back". They nodded and continued to lick off their ice creams.

"Hey," I said to Bleached Hair, "have I seen you somewhere?"

"Probably at X Factor? I made the show too." he said, noticing the number-sticker-thing the show gives us, on my white striped shirt.

"Oh, congratulations! I got in the show just half an hour back..." I said.

"That's great! What's your name?" he asked.

"I'm Emma Dawson, what about you?" I asked him after answering his question.

"Niall Horan." he answered shortly. I nodded, indicating to him that I was listening. From the short conversation we had just now, he seemed nice. Not all stuck up, like most dyed hair boys are.

"Those guys are your friends?" he asked me, his eyes on Liam and Harry.

"Yeah, I met them today. The curly haired one is Harry Styles and the one with Justin Beiber hair is Liam Payne." I said, roughly introducing the guys to Bleached Hair, now named Niall.

Niall. That's not a very common name, and his accent is different too. Where's he from? Probably from somewhere in the West.

"Where are you from?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Mullingar, it's a small town in Ireland." he responded.

"Ireland! I've been to Dublin. It was amazing." I said to him. He smiled.