Love, Romance, and Revenge. #Riansh Episode 81

The episode starts with Riddhima telling Vansh everything related to her past with Sam.
She tells him everything has happened in her past.
Riddhima: There was a relationship between me and Sam when we were in college. He has won my trust and I thought that he was really loving me, but then I have discovered how he is a cheater and he was just playing with my feelings as when he has seen another girl he has merely left me before our marriage day that was just few days left for our marriage to happen. I was really heart broken for what he has done to me. He has cheated me and I was really shattered. The only one who has supported me was Sejal as she was standing by my side and she makes me has the ability to move on. From the day that Sam has left me on it and broke our relationship, I didn't think about him for a second. I have forgotten everything related to him and I start my life from the beginning. When I have fallen for you Vansh, I have known that the thing that was between me and Sam wasn't a love as the thing that is between me and you Vansh is the true love. I didn't thought about Sam for a second, I was enjoying my life with you Vansh. I had forgotten anything related to that man as he became useless to me since the day that he has left me on it. Even when we met him in Goa my heart didn't felt anything towards him as if he is like a nonliving thing to me. I was feeling as if he is nothing to me, but I felt that I must to tell you everything about my past with him when you have seen him as I felt that if you saw him so you have the right to know everything about my past with Sam so I don't give the chance to any misunderstanding to come between us. Unfortunately this what has happened now.
Riddhima starts crying very hard.
Then she sits on the street by giving her back to Vansh's car.
Vansh wasn't able to see Riddhima crying like that.
So he comes near her and he removes all the tears that were on her face.
Riddhima was very happy to see Vansh's care and love towards her.
She becomes sure that even if there is a misunderstanding between her and Vansh this will couldn't be able to break their strong relationship.
She now can observe how Vansh really loves her.
She just now must clear all the misunderstandings that has happened between her and Vansh.
Vansh: Calm down. You don't have to cry that much.
She kissed his hand that was removing her tears.
Riddhima: Now I can be sure about your love towards me Vansh. I can see how much you care about me as you can't see my tears even if you are upset from me.
Vansh gets away from her so he doesn't show his love towards her as he knows that Riddhima could easily observe how he loves her and he cares about her. While he doesn't want her to notice that because he is still very upset from her.
Riddhima: I know that you are still upset from me and I know that you will not be convinced easily, but at least I can observe how much you love me.
Vansh gives his back to Riddhima.
Then she gets up from her place and she comes to him so she could see his eyes while she is completing her words.
Riddhima: Since the day that we have met Sam on it, I was trying a lot to tell you everything about my past. Everytime I decided to tell you everything about my past with Sam there was something that has happened that makes me can't tell you anything. There was a lot of moments that was happening that makes me can't remember to tell you anything due to how those moments were really adorable. And when I decided to tell you everything, I have given the birth to our daughter Rianshi and then we got very busy with her so there wasn't any chance to tell you anything. So this could make you know that I didn't meant at all to hide anything from you and about the arrive of Sam to the hospital today, trust me I didn't expect that he will come and he will do all of this drama. I didn't expect that he will think for a second that I could return to him once again. I didn't expect that he will do such a behavior. He didn't get satisfied after he left me in the past and destroyed my life, so he returned back to my life to destroy it once again and make me away from the one who I love the most. Of course when you have listened to the conversation that has happened between me and Sam, you have listened to my words and how I was confronting him and telling him how I don't even think about him, of course you have listened to my words when I told him that you are the only one who I really love the most. Of course you have listened to me when I told him that he doesn't come in my mind for a second. Of course you have listened to me when I told him that I just want to spend my present and future with you and our lovely daughter Rianshi.
She puts her hands on Vansh's face to express to him how much she really loves him a lot.
Riddhima: I love you so much Vansh. I can't tolerate seeing you upset from me, I really can't tolerate to see you misunderstanding me. I can't see my dearest husband hurt and shattered because of a thing that it isn't true. I have told you everything and now the choice is yours if you will trust me or you will trust what Sam had said. Please listen to your heart and I'm sure that your heart will make you reach to the truth and you will know that what I'm saying is the exact truth.
Vansh wasn't saying a word to Riddhima.
There was a huge confusion is happening in Vansh's brain, his heart was convinced from every single word Riddhima was saying, but his mind wasn't able to accept anything from what he has heard from Riddhima.
He was needing a strong proof that could proof his Riddhima innocent.
Riddhima has observed Vansh's confusion.
She knows that he will find a proof to prove her innocence.
Riddhima: I know that you want a proof to prove my innocence and I have this proof, but I will not give you that proof now to see if you will be sure of my innocence without any proof or you will easily doubt your wife. I want to see if the prove is the thing that will convince you that I'm innocent or you already trust me without any proof. I have said to you everything so now I will not blame myself about anything. Now this is your time to make me see if you really trust me and you are sure of my innocence or not.
Vansh was still silent and he didn't say a word.
He still wasn't able to say anything and he was feeling very confused.
Vansh: Let's return to the house now.

Those were the only words that Vansh was able to say them till he could reach to a decision.
They entered the car and Vansh starts driving to their way to VR mansion.
None of them has said a word.
Riddhima was giving Vansh the chance to think very careful and to see what he will reach to.
Riddhima was wanting to see how much Vansh loves and trusts her.
She wants to see who will win, her love to Vansh or Sam's fake words.
Riddhima wants to see if Vansh really trusts her blindly like she does or anything could make him doubt her very quickly.
Riddhima to herself: Vansh I'm 100% sure that our love is the thing that will win as it was always the thing that has won at every critical situation that we have passed through it. I know that Vansh will know everything, I'm sure that Vansh will be sure of my innocence. I'm sure that Vansh will never listen to Sam's fake words. I'm just wondering how Sam could be that evil and how he really wants to destroy my relationship with Vansh?!
Vansh was also thinking very carefully about Riddhima's words and he was trying to stop the confusion that is happening inside his brain.
Vansh was trying to listen to his heart and he was trying to reach to a decision.
Vansh to himself: I know how much you love me so much Riddhima. I know that your love towards me is very pure, but what I have heard today was very hard to me to tolerate it. Riddhima, you have putted me in a very confusing situation, you have made me must choose between either shall I listen to my heart or shall I listen to my mind. I really trust you so much Riddhima. I just want something that could stop by brain from giving me any chance to doubt you. Please God help me and make me reach to the whole truth. Please God make me be sure of my wife's innocence. Please God make me reach to the prove that makes my mind be sure from my wife's innocence. I just want to reach to that Sam now so I could be able to beat him very hardly for causing those problems in my relationship with Riddhima.
At the same time, Sam was celebrating the success of the first step in returning Riddhima back to him.
Sam to himself: I'm really happy that I started the fire in Vansh and Riddhima's great love story and this fire is called the misunderstanding. Now Vansh will not be able to trust anything from Riddhima's words. I'm sure that after some time my Riddhima will be back to me. When I have seen Riddhima from 9 months ago, I have known that I'm still loving her till now. I wasn't tolerating to see her living a love story with any man other than me so I decided that I must return back to Riddhima's life to make her leave that guy and be with me forever. I know that I have done a big mistake when I left you Riddhima so I came back to correct my mistake. I will make you away from that guy because I'm the only one who deserves to be your husband. Riddhima, I will destroy your relationship with that Vansh. I have done a lot of researches during those 9 months so it could make me able to know how I could start destroying your relationship with Vansh. Finally, all those researches have made me well prepared to do my first move. I have known that Riddhima didn't told Vansh about me so I have taken the advantage of that so I become sure to go to Riddhima in the hospital so I could be sure that Vansh will listen to my conversation with Riddhima. So I have chosen the specific words that I have said it so I could make Vansh misunderstand Riddhima and make him doubt her and I'm sure that their relationship will be totally destroyed now. Just wait and watch Riddhima as very soon you will be with me as you will always be just mine and no one could forbids me from returning you back to me.
Afterwards, Vansh and Riddhima have reached to VR mansion and Vansh was still doesn't talking to Riddhima at all.
Then they have entered to the house and they got surprised when they have seen the whole family being very happy and waiting for them to inform them about that news.
Vansh: What is going on guys?! I can observe from everyone's faces that there is a good news you will inform us about it, Am I right or am I right?!
Anuprya: Yes Vansh.
Kabir: There is a news that will make you be very happy Vansh bro.
Ragini: I think that this news will triple the whole family's happiness.
Riddhima: I can observe what is that news. Is this news related to Siya and Angre?
Kabir: And how you knew that bhabi?!
Riddhima: Because simply I can see how Angre and Siya's faces are glowing so it gives a sign that this news is related to them and I'm sure that this news is a special news.
Vansh: Don't tell me that what I have predicted is right Kabir.
Kabir: Yes bro.
Anuprya: Siya is pregnant.

The end of the episode. I hope you like it and don't forget your votes and comments on the episode.