Epilogue

"Good evening Dr. Swanston. It is so nice that you decided to come after all. May I offer you a drink," welcomed Mouse, the doctor at the mansion's front door with the cab driving away.

"Good evening Ms. Kaspersky. I hope I am not too early or too late or wrong about all this," answered the doctor nervously. She still wore the same as before but had alcohol on her breath. She admitted, "I had a few drinks before I decided to come. What happens now?"

Mouse took the doctor's gloved hand and led her to the library. She sat the doctor down by her favorite reading nook, poured two glasses of port, and gave one to the doctor. Before she sat, the doctor looked up at Mouse and offered, "If you are thinking of seducing me with that outfit, consider me seduced," and she skulled the port.

Mouse sat, drank a sip, and answered, "I have played my game of seduction, Dr. Swanston. What I wear now, I love wearing and always wear as I told you. But now that you are in our home, it is all in your hands." Mouse topped up the doctor's port, and she looked to want to scull it again. Mouse stopped her and suggested, "Doctor, if you will, we have the whole weekend, but you can leave anytime. Anytime you want, our driver will take you home, and you do not need any more alcohol."

The doctor looked at the glass then at Mouse and admitted, "Right now, my nerves are not about any fear but about you. You are so petit, so quiet, so gentle, but I think you are dangerous. What will happen once you are finished playing with me? Will you spit me out in favor of a new plaything?"

Mouse stood, walked to the doctor, folded onto her knees, and suggested, "I really hope that we never finish with each other, doctor. Unknowingly, we have searched for someone like you for a long time."

"We?" asked the doctor.

Mouse continued, "Yes, Cat, Wolf, and I. Depending on how you feel, we can go to dinner with them now, or I can help you into something uncomfortable and impossible. Then we will dine with them or alternatively, just you and I will dine together. We have set the scene, but you set the program."

The doctor stood and offered her hand to Mouse. Looking a bit like a little girl, she admitted, "I can no longer hold out, Ms. Kasperson. Please, let us proceed as quickly as possible, please."

Mouse took her hand and responded, "Oh no, Dr. Swanston. The very nature of what we are going to do will take some time. We will do it together, slowly, and I will try and drive you loony. Then, when you are dressed, we will eat, and have a lovely evening. Are you ready?" The doctor nodded and followed Mouse up the stairs and to her bedroom. She started shaking when she saw the bed full of white latex.

Mouse, though, steered her to the bathroom, with the bathtub full of water with Epson salts. The doctor wanted to rush to get undressed, but Mouse patted her hands away then unbuttoned the doctor's jacket. Her high-waisted pants sipped open at the back, and Mouse drew the trousers down the doctor's legs slowly, touching her here and there, accidentally. She had a beautiful body, which was a bonus.

The doctor looked distracted to madness, so Mouse sat her down on a bath chair and massaged her shoulders. Close to her ear, Mouse whispered, "The journey, my dear doctor, the journey is just as important as the destination. We have been working on this for a while. Allow me to share some of what we have endured to bring you to us by subjecting you to some of the agonies and fears we had once we found you." The doctor sagged back against Mouse, spent.

Mouse continued to massage the doctor's shoulder until the doctor had it together again. She straightened her back, smiled at Mouse, and nodded. Mouse nodded back, came around the front, and was vastly more careful removing the doctor's shoes not to excite her too much. As Mouse unzipped the doctor's leotard, she could not resist running her finger down the doctor's spine. The doctor shivered, but Mouse almost gasped. The doctor wore a body shaper underneath.