2

Mouse thought about it a while, then started, "For me, it is your way of dressing that is different. For as long as I can remember, my parents had me dressed oddly, the way you dress. All my tutors, nannies, the cook, even the gardeners, maids, and parents wore latex. I was never ever allowed to dress like an adult, at least at fourteen; that is how I felt. On my fourteenth birthday, it all spilled over. 

Mum and dad threw a big shindig for my birthday, and I had a giant birthday cake. Everyone was in all matter of colorful adult latex clothing. Unlike some of the smut I found on the internet, they were elegant like a grand ball from the belle epoch era, just in latex. Even the performers, dancers, magicians, and aerial artists were in latex, except me! I lost it. I toppled the stand with my birthday cake, then ran crying to my bedroom. Mum and Dad followed me, but I locked the door and would not open it. I fell asleep, wishing I was dead.

My parents had a locksmith open my door and found me asleep in my bed. Dad had to pack, but mum stayed with me, and we had breakfast, including ice cream. Mum explained that it was not a life she wanted me to have. I should make my own decisions about which way I dress, which religion, if any, I chose, what professions I followed.

But all I heard were excuses for holding me back. I had access to the internet, watched TV and movies, and I knew how the people out there dressed, and that is not what I wanted. Skinny as a rake, knobbly kneed, gangly, flat, and shapeless, I wanted to be like my mother, elegant, suave, sophisticated, and adult.

The next day, around lunchtime, my parents came to me in their outside clothes, although I saw the hints of latex clothing underneath. I was very sulky and disinclined to get out of bed. They sat and told me they had to leave for a long while again, and this time, there will not be anyone else at the manor.

Aunty Rauwolfia will look after me during their absence and evaluate if what I want is really what I want and, if yes, prepare me for the BELLL Ball. They assured me that if I failed, I could wait until I turned eighteen like every other family's child that wanted to follow in their parent's footsteps. They warned m that it would not be easy, and Aunty Rauwolfia would not make it easy for me either. Her task is to convince me in a balanced way to dress like the people out there and not become addicted to latex as they.

Aunty Rauwolfia stood behind them in a latex maid's uniform with white ruffles at the neck and sleeves. Her dress was long, to the ankles, and looked like she wore petticoats. Her hands were in black latex gloves, black heeled boots, and a black latex hood with a blue-black ponytail out at the back. She stepped forward and smiled, a pleasant neutral smile. I was unsure if that was good or not, but her looks definitely would not put me off latex clothing.

Mum and dad hugged me, apologized again for leaving, and rushed down to the front to where a cavalcade of cars waited for them. As they said, all the staff were going with them, as if they were moving to somewhere else. I was so very unsure, waving them off. Even when they were gone, there were chambermaids, cleaners, cooks, and such. I waved my parents off.

Aunty Rauwolfia turned to me and asked if we could sit on the bed together, and I nodded. She helped me back into bed, then joined me but in a way that fascinated me no end. She drew up her latex skirt, and latex petticoats then knelt with her white latex-covered legs on the bed. When she sat, she spread her petticoats and skirt about her so stylishly and artfully that I remember that image vividly to this day. It was so natural and so entrancing. At that moment, I knew I could not wear anything else but what she wore and wanted to learn to move as she did.

Once she sat, she smiled and introduced herself. She is not really my aunt, but it would be best if I called her that. She was just over twenty-one and was not allowed to wear latex until she was eighteen. It was part of the BELLL rules that children could not be members. I did not even know what BELLL was at that time.