"You had a chance to object to our plan to go to Istantbird. Instead, you told us to decide without you and went behind our backs to sabotage those plans," she stated. She was beyond pissed.

"I did nothing wrong. I'm not going on a mission and I didn't get drunk. You're mad at the wrong person. Deal with her." I looked at Della. "When she's a little more sober."

"You encouraged her!" Beakley shouted at me. I heard a soft click from the air vent. Webby must've be eavesdropping. I tried to reel in my anger.

"There's no reason to yell. We all know she can make poor decisions by herself." Della booed me from the bed. I hadn't meant to be that harsh. "Sorry, Del."

"We can't afford to make any mistakes right now," Beakley continued. She paused and gave me a disappointed look. "Have you been in contact with FOWL since yesterday?"

"When did this turn into an interrogation?" I crossed my arms.

"It's not an interrogation, but honestly ____ what am I supposed to think?" she argued.

"You said you trusted me yesterday, but it doesn't really feel like it." I took a deep breath headed for the door. "Excuse me. I've got pancakes to make."

She caught my arm.

"That's something else we need to discuss."

"Not now." I glanced at the air duct. She got the hint and she let go. She made her way to my bed and picked up Della.

"You would know if you were being interrogated," she mumbled, carrying Della out of the room.

I tried to let the last comment go as I cooked. I almost couldn't believe she said it. It was a threat. She had threatened me. I half a mind to tell Scrooge but I could deal Beakley myself.

"Aunt ____, are you okay?" Huey asked, walking in. He could tell I was upset.

"I will be fine," I grumbled. I could see him debating continuing, but he did anyway.

"I wanted to give you this back." He handed me the book Gene had given to me. "I tried every decipher method I know, and I got nothing."

He handed me a stack of papers with nonsense words scribbled on them. I whipped my hands and looked over them. I paused when I got to one with a familiar word. The letters yensid stared at me.

"What's this method?"

"The Caesar cipher? It's essentially three letters back and one of the easiest methods. It's a basic and one of the first I tried. Although there wasn't any luck with it."

"Alright. Thanks for looking at it, Red."

"Of course, Aunt ____. Sorry, I couldn't be any more help."

"You did good, Huey."

He ran into the dining room. I stared at the book. If Disney had left a journal or an instruction manual then it had to be important, right?

"Mornin', Love!"

I jumped so hard I nearly fell. Scrooge caught me.

"Hi," I breathed.

"Are you okay?" He help me up. He reached for the book, but I snatched it. He looked beyond stunned. "What is it?"

"Sorry, it's important. It's from," I didn't know how to explain it. Then it hit me. "It's by my Isabella Finch."

"What?" he asked. He looked very confused.

"Nothing." I changed the subject. "Banana pancake or normal pancake?"