~ELEVEN~

𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐌𝐄.
                         *𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬*

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 "𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐭" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
________________________

"...your child is under high risk of dying If you don't have an emergency C-section." My eyes widen.

"Can I have another option like pushing him or her out?" The doctor shook her head. "I'm sorry no we can't have you push the baby out it was cause permanent damage to you and your body and kill the baby in the process."

"Foe just give her the C-section and make sure my baby gone be Ight." The doctor looked at me to make sure I was ok with what he said I nodded my head.

I didn't want my child to suffer anymore.. my lil baby was fighting like hell to stay alive.

The nurses came in and took the stretcher into the surgery room that had Demon put on scrubs, gloves, and a mask.

"Hello there Ms.Bennett I will be doing the C-section, I see that they have already gave you the numbing meds so we can get started."

I just nodded ignoring the fact he just called me the wrong last name, only I felt was something poking me.

I heard them talking and him asking for different tools It felt like he was digging in my stomach but I didn't feel any pain.

I soon felt something coming out of me.

"ITS A BOY!! Dad would you like the cut the cord." I saw Demon smiling like genuine nodding his head but I couldn't move I was numb frm the waist down.

"COLD BLUE!" The doctor started yelling I was trying to talk to see what's was going on but I couldn't I felt so sleepy.

Demon started yelling trying to get the baby, tears was rolling down my cheeks something wasn't right.. I wasn't hearing the yells of my baby.

My heart monitor started going off next thing you know everything went black before I heard someone say. "HURRY SHES LOSING TO MUCH BLOOD!!"
♛♛♛

𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 "𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧" 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
___________________________________

Ion know what just happened shit was going good, I was cutting lil homie cord and shit but when they started to clean his airway out he wasn't breathing.

I tried to get to my baby, I was pushing they ass out da way but dey bitch ass threw my ass out the room I fell cse of dem slippery ass scrubs.

On foenem I almost uped the blick on they ass they kept saying that fuck ass code I just wanted to see was my son straight... and Aaliyah dumb ass.

I waited outside the room for a good 3 hours ina half until dem doctors came out. "You're the father of Ms.Bennetts newborn baby, correct?" He came out with a clip board.

"Fuck you ask me that obviously ass question fa, yea nigga I am don't he look just like me foe." I looked at him like he slow.

He cleared his throat, "Your son is in a stable condition, you may see him now but Ms.Bennett however heart stopped a few times during surgery she's currently in a coma unsure of when she will wake up but hopefully soon."

I nodded picking at my chin hair, "Igh whea ma son at." He started walking to the infirmary I followed him seeing lil folks in a lil bed.

He was woke with his eyes wide open, "Mr.Bennett your son may have asthma growing up but he's a strong little fella." I nodded.

Picking up folks he had my eyes, her face shape, my lips and eyes, and her hair.. baldheaded ass fuck.

Can't believe this lil nigga came out looking like me, gone be fye asl on King David. "Do you have a name picked out?" The doctor asked.

"𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐯𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐚𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐉𝐑." Aaliyah ass gone be mad asl but this my first born, I want some to cherish even thought it don't seem like I do.

" Aaliyah ass gone be mad asl but this my first born, I want some to cherish even thought it don't seem like I do

𝙰/𝚗: 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗 𝚓𝚛

The doctor nodded his head, I called up my mama with Dj in my arms. "Boy who let cho dumb ass hold they baby." I chucked, "ma quit playing, this my son." She started yelling.

"Dayvon you lyin' na why yeen tell me you had a baby on the way boy? Who the baby mama? I hope it ain't one of them bad built hood rats." She said.

"Nawl ma it ain't even like that, shorty coo she sum slight but aye doe ima call you back lata." She nodded her head and hung up the phone.

I put Dj back in his lil crib and left out the infirmary. Ion know wtf ima do bout Aaliyah ass, I got till she wake up doe me and lil foe.

Going into the reception room I went over and signed the birth certificate nd went into Aaliyah room.

______________

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒 !!

𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐘𝐎𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒 !!

𝐈𝐦𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐥 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬.. 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 💀

𝚀: 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?
𝙰: 𝙳𝚞𝚑

𝚀: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎?

𝚀: 𝙵𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜?
𝙰: 1'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 4'𝚜

𝚀: 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙹𝚘𝚋?
𝙰: 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛 😝😝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢

𝚀: 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙲𝚓 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚋𝚜?
𝙰: 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚐 😃