"You sure you've got everything?" Regulus asked his fifteen year old niece as they were preparing to apparate out of their flat in America.

Anadil checked her trunk, then at her satchel, then smiled at her Uncle.

"I have everything" The fifteen year old said with a smile.

"Now you know the drill, I can't stay long, but I'll take my chances" Regulus said with a wink and the girl smiled at him.

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

"Well there's only one way to find out, Little Anadil" He said with a smirk, knowing his niece she hated the nickname he gave her.

"Well, we should be going, Ali, might be there already", Anadil said and Regulus nodded.

"Grab a hold of your luggage" He said and Anadil did what she was told, Regulus took Anadil's hand and they apparated to King Cross station.

"Attorney Black!" Aliya said with a smile as she ran to them.

"Aliya" Regulus said giving the girl a smile.

"Ash" Aliya said as she hugged Anadil, and Anadil hugged her back.

"Where's your parents, Ali?" Regulus asked.

"Mum just dropped me off, Dad has ministry work", She stated and Regulus nodded, and a smile crept in his face, "looks like I'm seeing the Hogwarts express today" He said and Anadil couldn't believe her ears.

"Alright, get a cart and I'll help you put your luggage in it, you'll go straight to the wall at the same time, I'll be right behind you, am I understood?" He said in a british accent that caused Anadil to roll her eyes.

"Wonder what happened to your accent, Regulus" She said and Regulus chuckled.

"I can say the same thing to you" He said with a laugh.

"Well, the train leaves in thirty minutes, we should get going" Aliya said and the two of them went through the barrier Regulus following right behind them.

As they were walking, Anadil and Aliya caught up on what happened with their summers and Regulus would laugh at the two, for the two of them are a one of a kind pair.

While they were walking Anadil bumped to someone, that caused them to stop, for Anadil crouched down and helped the person the she bumped.

"Sorry, about that I wasn't paying attention", She muttered as she started to pick up the things on the ground.

"It's quite alright", The boy said with and Anadil recognized the voice too quickly.

"Potter" She said with a sneer.

"Black" Harry replied with a scowl.

"I didn't know that this was a family gathering, Potter, got your whole squad, ey? Can't get the famous Harry Potter out of there sight, or something", Anadil said cockily.

"Oh c'mon Ani" Harry said with a groan, and Anadil glared at him playfully, Anadil stood up and offered Harry her hand, but he wasn't taking it.

"Planning to sit there all day, Potter?" Aliya asked trying not to laugh at Harry.

Harry took Anadil's hand and Anadil helped him to stand up.

"Mum, Dad, Uncle Padfoot—" He said and looked at Anadil hesitantly, and Anadil nodded and he continued, "Uncle Moony, Aunt Marlene, Aunt Mary, this is Anadil, and you know her, Aliya Brooke" He said and they smiled at her.

"What did you say your name is?" Remus asked Anadil, Anadil looked at Remus and hid her smile, shs knows very well who the sandy haired man is, it's her Dad, and the man beside him is her Father.

Mary, and Marlene patted Sirius at the back, they sensed him tense when Harry introduced the girl as Anadil.

"Oh — erm — Anadil, Sir", She said sith a straight face and Remus nodded.

Lily looked at Remus he knows that up 'till now he and Sirius was still finding their little girl, Anadil bid them goodbye and went back to Aliya and Regulus.

James followed Anadil with his eyes, and he was shocked when he saw Anadil go near a man they haven't seen for at least twelve years.

"Regulus" He said and nudged Sirius, Sirius' eyes widen and looked at Remus.

"Harry what's her full name? What year is she? If I'm going to be your Professor, I ought to know, right?" Remus said and Harry nodded.

He knows very well what Anadil's full name is, last year Anadil had confronted he, Ron, and Hermione about who she is, 'course they were shocked but understood her, and why she's keeping it, before Harry could answer, Ron and Hermione appeared beside him.

"Have you seen Anadil?", Hermione asked the two.

"Saw her earlier, might be with her Dad though" Harry said, Ron and Hermione turned to him, and mouthed 'Dad?'.

"I'll explain later" Harry said and the two nodded; Remus' question long forgotten.

"Well we should get going, you coming with us Uncle Moony?" Harry asked and Remus nodded.

"Now no trouble this year, alright?" Lily said and Harry nodded before hugging Lily and James.

"Best be off" Marlene said when they heard the train whistle.

Harry looked at Hermione and Ron who were saying goodbye to to Mrs. Weasley, and all together they boarded the train.

———

:))