Status: Delivered

Both of the parents look at their son. "Did you know about-"

"I didn't know." He turned towards them. "She never-"

Before he could finish you came running back through the door. "I'm just going to grab my phone and things and Umm... leave." No one even tried to stop you.

You just assumed they wanted nothing to do with the so call "threat to society". Your head hung low as you walked over to the table and grabbed you phone which had you shades sitting near it on the ground. You could feel their eyes piercing through your skin in shock. "There goes a friend."

You sighed and tucked the gun into the back of your skirt. "I would appreciate it if you could keep this to yourselves. The only other people who know about this are Izuku and Hawks. I'll understand if you decide to go to the authorities considering what they said about me, but I want you to know I would only use this quirk to save and not to destroy humanity like they said."

You opened the door and stepped out with one last thought. "And thanks for the dinner." You walked down the street towards your house and pulled out your phone.

"We aren't saying shit to anyone got that?" Bakugo commanded his parents.

"And why the fuck would we you little shit?!" Mitsuki smacked Bakugo across the head.

"Hey son could you tell us what happened between you two?" Masaru didn't want to hit the wrong button, though he always seemed to do that no matter what he said, but your argument wasn't something that could simply go unnoticed.

"Ugh!" He plopped himself on the couch and dragged his hand over his face.

"Does that mean you're going to tell us?" His mother sat in the couch across from him along with his father.

"What the hell do you think?" Neither of the responded and waited for him to continue. "At lunch I yelled at her. I don't know why I just snapped but it wasn't what I normally do and what she's used to." They nodded.

He sighed. "I told her that she was disgusting and that she was a liar and some other... things."

"Katsuki why would you say that?" Mitsuki's tone softened. Don't get her wrong, she was still furious, but she could tell something was off about what he just said.

"I don't know. I don't actually think what I said but... I don't even know at this point." He groaned throwing his head back.

"She still cares for you if it makes you feel any better." Masaru walked over to the boy placing a hand on his shoulder and kneeling down.

"And how could you know that?" He looked unamused.

"She still came to dinner." Mitsuki sat on the coffee table near the two males.

"She came because she didn't want to let you down."

"Maybe that was part of it, but she came because she wanted you to fix things." He furrowed his eyebrows and tilted his head. "I got to talk to her one on one once and she doesn't really seem like she has much experience with people, specifically friends. So let me rephrase what I said she didn't want you to fix it, but she needs you to because she can't."

"And how do I fix that?"

He hated asking for help but he was willing to do anything if it meant getting you back. Things had been rough the past few days with arguments back to back. The two of you couldn't have one conversation because of pinned up anger towards each other. If getting to talk to you, go out and through the city with you, and having unintentional sleepovers with you meant he had to push his pride and ego aside then he would learn to make that sacrifice.