"You looks like Kuroko-cchi," Eh? Is he referring to my brother? Looks like it.

"By Kuroko-cchi, are you referring to my brother? Kuroko Tetsuya?" I asked, his eyes widened as if he was so surprised about my question. Man, he's freaking tall that I decided to stop looking at him--because it's like I'm staring at a huge and tall tree.

"Wow, Kuroko-cchi has a sister? He never said anything about it," so he really know my brother. How come? And he's in Kanagawa while my brother lives in Tokyo.

"Maybe you didn't ask, by the way I'm going," I said and look for the girl who told me to follow her. She's waving her hands at me because our distance got bigger when I bumped to this guy, it seems like she didn't notice that I'm gone from her tail. Maybe because she's too excited to meet her other teammates.

"Ah wait, I'm Kise Ryouta. Kuroko-cchi was my teammate in Teiko Basketball Team, you are?" I started walking and didn't pay attention to his introduction, but, I stopped walking when I realized something.

He's a former teammate of Tetsu-nii?

I glanced at him and continue walking, should I keep talking to him or ignore him? It's a bit rude if I ignored him, right? But, he's one of the guys that hurt Ogiwara-kun, because of that he quit basketball and almost lead Tetsu-nii of quitting as well. I continue walking and he followed me, lining up beside me.

"It's not necessary to answer that, and I don't plan on being your friend just because you were Tetsu-nii's former teammate," I said, leaving him behind. Looks like he was surprised by my reply that he stopped walking. That's good, since I hate those people who hurt my brother and Ogiwara-kun.

"Woah, that's mean," I furrowed my brows and look at him who's walking beside me again, he's looking ahead and I can't help but to get jealous because of his height. My height didn't even reach his shoulders, wait--the real problem is him following me.

"I just wanna befriend Kuroko-cchi's sister--are you his older sister? Younger?" I didn't answer him and continue to walk towards the senpai's durection. There are girls following us with their eyes and they are all talking about how handsome and tall this guy is. While I'm being hated because I'm not paying attention to him.

"Or maybe twin sister? You seems like a new students, too. Or maybe just a younger sister who's advance-"

"Younger twin sister, now get lost," I answered to make him shut up and run towards the senpai, yeah--I decided to run because he's starting to get annoying.

I think he won't follow me for now since he might have a basketball practice or training--that's good and I hope he would really get lost forever.

Just kidding, that's a bit rude.

When I reached the upperclassman, she smiled at me before looking behind me, I blinked for a couple of times because I have a small hint why she's staring behind.

"Hi!" What the heck...

Why is this guy following me?

"You're going to join a volleyball club? But, you're small," I grit my teeth and close my eyes intently. Excuse me, don't underestimate small humans, we're athletic and cute so shut up.

"Ah...uhh...yeah, she's the top one libero in middle school," the upperclassman answered him instead. It seems like she noticed that his words annoyed me, thank you senpai I can say that she's nice.

"Ahh, libero! I see, that's amazing!" I took a deep breath and ignored him again, I dunno his deal so Im'ma just ignore him.

"Uhm, can I have an application paper?" I asked, the gray-haired senpai nodded repeatedly before grabbing a paper from the table behind her--because she's standing in front of the table. She pulled the chair and let me sit before going to her seat across the table.

"Here, it's a shame that the other members aren't here. They're handing out fliers, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you Kuroko-san, we really wished that at least one from the Four Queens to join us, I hope you will enjoy in our club," Ugh...she's being so polite.

"Wow, Four Queens, amazing," I ignored the whisper of a bug beside me, he's watching me sign this club application paper. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Our team isn't that amazing, sorry if we can't live up to your expectations, we'll work hard," I twitch my lips and stop writing, this person...she's treating me as if I'm superior to her.

"Uhm, please don't treat me as someone special just because of the awards I got before. I'm just a normal student in Kaijo High, please treat me normally," I spoke and smile a bit before continue signing the club application. Both her and the guy didn't spit out any comments but, I think that's better.

"And I don't really care if the team isn't so good or what, I just want to be in a team where team play works the best," I ended, I give her the paper I signed and stood up before bowing my head. She's just looking at me with her innocent big eyes, it looks like she was surprised about something I dunno.

"Well then, I'm gonna head to our classroom," I smiled at her as I turn around and start walking. Kise Ryota didn't bother to follow and that's great, I hate being followed around.

But, this day will be my first step of having a new life.