1. Kise Ryouta.

This is my first fanfiction, I hope you guys will like it. I wonder if there are people who still read knb fanfictions, hahaha. I will also write Haikyuu!! Fanfiction and some others, I'm expecting for your support! ^^

**************************

Tetsuki's POV

First day, I finally reach the stage of high school. I hope for a good high school life here in my new school, Tetsu-nii called me earlier and wished me a good luck for my first day of high school. I told him I'm gonna continue playing volleyball so he told me that he'll keep playing basketball, too and that he has decided to show his former teammates about his style of basketball. I support my brother of course--even though I never meet his former teammates. He told me about their last game last year and about what happened to Ogiwara-kun, it seriously made my blood boil, damn that Generation of Miracles, I'm gonna serve a volleyball to their faces.

"You..." I turn around when someone spoke behind me, it's a girl with gray hair. She has medium length of hair and based on her appearance--she's a volleyball player.

"Kuroko Tetsuki? The one who won the overall libero award in her three years of middle school?" Huh? Well, yeah I won those awards, it's not a big deal though.

"Yes, that's me," I replied, her smile widened. She look so happy and excited for unknown reason. It's also a surprise that someone know me and the awards I won, it's not like winning awards will make me famous. Hmm...maybe it really can and I just never notice because I don't care about my surroundings.

"Are you going to join volleyball club?" She asked, I grip the strap of my bag and nodded. I brought extra shirts, knee pads and elbow pad, because I thought of joining the club in my first day. I think I'm lucky since I don't have to look for the volleyball gymnasium.

"Ah, please follow me," I just nodded again to her so she started walking, I follow her behind as I roam my eyes around the school. This place is really big, as expected of a private school--hm, my former school is private as well but, this is bigger.

I wonder if Tetsu-nii's school is also big as this school. He attends Seirin High in Tokyo, it's a new school in Tokyo and was opened just last year so this year is it's second. I hope Tetsu-nii's doing fine there. I'm pretty sure his new teammates won't notice him and he might scare them if he suddenly popped out of nowhere. It's kinda cool, Tetsu-nii's lack of presence, me--despite of having a short height, people always notice me because of my hair color. It's light blue and not everyone can have this kind of hair color, it's just amazing that people don't notice Tetsu-nii even though we have the same hair color. Maybe he really has a power to hide his presence.

While walking and looking around, I suddenly bumped into someone--someone tall and it's really annoying how I fell on the ground because I literally bumped my whole body to his. Man, he's tall.

I remained sitting on the ground, trying to calm myself. I shouldn't get mad because it's not his fault that I'm small and he failed to notice me since I didn't reach his field of vision.

"Woah--I'm sorry, are you alright?" The guy kneeled down to match my small body sitting on the ground. He offer his hands to me and I stare at his hand before accepting it. He stood up and lift me up to help me.

"Thanks, it's fine and I'm okay," I answered, the girl who invited me to follow didn't even help me, how rude.

"Ah...Kuroko-cchi," I cocked a brow and look at him with creased forehead. Kuroko-cchi? How did he knew my name? And what the heck is with that -cchi?!