"Oh come on! Don't try to put me as a villain just for that."

Ch'en smiles then ordered. "Move out!"

**************************************************************************************

The tiger kicks the door open taking point at the dark room. "Alright my nose ain't picking something up, clear."

"According to the sus-pect..." Siege giggles a bit. "That you two caught, it says that the bomb is located at the basement of the mall, but why there?"

"Simple." They all turned to Lucas and spoke as a professional in journalism. "It's where the strongest foundation that supports this building, and blowing it up can easily crumble this place to pieces."

"Sounds right, so it's terrorist who planned this but." Ch'en stops doubting that this is Reunion's plan but.

Entering the ground malls, there was nothing around them, even with the tiger's smells, she couldn't point out if their location.

Reaching the security room, Siege then placed down her hammer, and called Lucas to go look at the cameras.

"This is weird." Ch'en started thinking what if the suspect they caught a day ago was lying?

She shook her head, The oni even stated that she used a Truth serum spilling the beans with natural force.

"Darn not, getting any footages. He probably erased or disabled them before we head in!" Lucas fists hit the table.

"Guys, i found a map to the basement!" Indra says pulling out a map in the drawer.

Ch'en turns on her comms and advised the snipers keep on the look out.

"Ah shit, this is the only way?" Siege cursed when they stopped only to see...

A huge elevator...

"Yeah, no staircases, we can use the vent though no guarantees if one of them are still safe judging the density." Indra said pointing at the ventilation system.

"I have an idea."

Indra's face grew pale, because whenever Siege has an idea, it's always the dangerous ones...

"Since we're going down..."

Ch'en and Lucas tilted their heads no idea on what she meant, but they did notice that the lion king lifts her hammer and...

"Ah shit, here we go again." Indra comments.

"SIEGE FLIP!"

!!!

And as you can guess... She easily bashed the ground and floor they are standing got destroyed resulting them falling in a high place...

"SIEGE!!!" Ch'en yells as the 4 falls.

*THUMP*

Outside. Hoshiguma can only hear ringing voices thanks to Ch'en's high pitch voice.

"You think they are okay? Sir?" An LGD officer asked the oni.

"Yeah, but I'm most certainly worried about him."

"The Rookie Lucas, what about him." The officer paused as they remembered his reasons why he stays away from the other female officers... "Oh..."

...
...
...

"My... Head..." Lucas and groans and his head felt something squishy.

"HEAVEN'S FEEL!" He yelped realising his hand are at Ch'en's ass...