don't look at him that way

Start from the beginning

Louis gasped and stood frozen, shocked at Harry. He never seemed to look at Louis like that, not during sex, not when Louis would strip for him, not EVER.

"Nice shot! That might be the one we use in the video! Let's try the next scene, boys."

Harry's eyes went back to Zayn, looking him up and down, from his skirt that cinched him at the waist to his cheekbones, perfectly chiseled and more defined by the make-up he was wearing. He licked his lips, and proceeded to sing the words of the next verse.

Zayn turned away from Harry, but the younger used his pointer finger to forcefully move his head so he was facing Harry again. Louis could tell Harry was enjoying all of it, by the obvious semi bulging out of his skin-tight black jeans. He started to breath a bit heavier out of his mouth, as Zayn turned to playfully tap him on the chest and whisper,"You've got a dirty mouth."

Louis was fuming by now, his blood boiling and his hands formed into fists. Oh, Harry was REALLY gonna get it this time. He can't just go off practically making out with Zayn and get away with it. He had to pay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis pushed Harry into the hotel room, and locked the door behind him. He watched as Harry stumbled and nearly fell flat on his face from the sudden momentum. "Louis, careful! I might get hurt!" With that, Louis brought his hand up and whipped his hand across Harry's face, causing his cheek to turn to a splotchy red color, his hand print visible on his flesh.

"WHAT THE HELL, LOUIS WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Louis clasped his hand over Harry's mouth, not letting go even after the taller lad had licked and bit his palm a few times. "What was that back there?" Louis growled into Harry's ear, causing him to shudder and widen his eyes, a bit frightened at Louis' new dominant demeanor. Harry reached up and pulled Louis' hand down from his lips.

"What do you MEAN Lou- OUCH!" Louis hit his boyfriend upside the head, his jaw clenched and his nostrils flaring with anger. "THAT 'ACT' YOU PULLED BACK THERE WITH ZAYN." Louis moved his fingers to make quotation marks when he said 'act', emphasizing how clearly it wasn't just pretend. "YOU CAN'T JUST GRAB HIS ASS WHENEVER YOU WANT. THOSE HANDS ARE MEANT TO HANDLE MY ASS, NOT HIS." Louis started flailing his hands everywhere, exaggerating each thing he said.
"AND ON ANOTHER NOTE, I THINK YOU MIGHT'VE BEEN ENJOYING IT TOO MUCH. HAROLD, YOU GOT HARD BECAUSE ZAYN WAS DRESSED UP IN DRAG. WHY CAN'T YOU SEEM TO GET HARD WHEN I'M ON TOP OF YOU NAKED BEGGING YOU TO FUCK ME?!" Louis felt his blood rush through his body, his heart pounding in his chest.

Harry stood there, wide-eyed, acting as though he was oblivious to what Louis was saying. "Louis, I don't think I quite understand..."

The older boy stormed over to Harry and yanked his arm, squeezing hard enough to leave marks in his bicep. Harry was dragged behind, muttering little 'ouch's until they reached the bed. Louis pushed him down, and he landed with a thud on the bed, his legs hanging off the bottom. He started to scoot backwards quickly as Louis walked over to the windows, yanking the curtains shut, then stomped right back, a blank expression painted on his face.

"Take your pants off, slut." Harry nodded his head and lifted his hips to pull his skinny jeans down, taking them off from around his ankles and dropping them off the side of the bed. He sat still, afraid to move without Louis' permission. "Shirt , too." He then unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it beside his pants.

The elder man took off his denim jacket and his white t-shirt, then kicked his shoes off and removed the rest of his clothing. "Lie down, on your back." Harry obeyed, and got on his back, his half-hard cock lying against his toned stomach. "Don't move. Don't touch yourself." Harry craned his neck to get a look at Louis. He was sitting in a chair in front of the bed, tugging at his cock, getting it hard and thick. Harry felt his dick twitch at the sight of his boyfriend, and swallowed a lump in his throat. He then let out a shaky breath, and started to graze his fingers over his inner thigh, trying not to grab at his own and start pumping furiously.