jungkooks eyes widened slightly when he was caught, taehyung turning back to him, as he was a few rows a head of jungkooks desk.

the dirty blond looked to jungkook with bright bambi eyes. a soft smile on his lips as he waved to the new student. then mouthing a "hello" to the ravenette before turning back around.

jungkook was a little startled, but ignored the boys greeting, turning away from the dirty blond. his ebony eyes now focused on a particular spot on the ugly beige colored wall.

soon, the first class of the day ended, and jungkook was off to the next. walking into a class room labeled C03, jungkook sat in the back of the classroom, again.

the ravenette was given a schedule from his boss, but he didnt really need it. as all he had to do was follow taehyung. 

-

'finally, atleast now i can eat.' jungkook said to himself internally as he walked to the cafeteria. he wasnt a fan of the loud children talking way louder than needed in the echoing lunch room, but what could he do about it?

sighing softly, jungkook sat down at an empty table, after getting his lunch. a tray with water, carrots, rice, and fish(?). jungkook wasnt sure. but was he to expect from public school cafeteria food?

ignoring the loud noise around him, jungkook started eating his rice. soon starting to enjoy it a little. until his peaceful time was interrupted by a voice, clearly directed at him.

"hi. can i sit here?"

jungkook paused, slowly looking up from his tray. seeing a bubbly smiling taehyung standing infront of the empty round table.

jungkook blinked, unable to respond. and after a few moments of silence, taehyung sat down anyways. "great! thanks." he said giggling slightly. jungkook only stared at the boy, who pulled out his home lunch.

"so you're like, new here right?" taehyung asked after taking a bite of his pb+j. jungkook nodded slowly. taehyung hummed, understanding. "i saw you in both my classes so far. we must have similar schedules." he said, more talking to himself outloud.

"anyways. im taehyung." the dirty blond boy said, holding out his hand for a hand shake. jungkook only looked at his hand, not making an effort to shake it. 

taehyung noticed this and pouted slightly, putting his hand down. taehyung guessed the ravenette wasnt a big talker, but that was ok! it didnt matter, he just liked to be everyones friend.

looking at the quiet boys side of the round table, taehyung noticed a guitar case standing straight up next to him. taehyung gasped slightly.

"you play the guitar?" he asked curiously. jungkook looked at the dirty blond, then glanced to the guitar case.

"..yeah." he replied before taking another bite of his food. noticing the sudden smile on taehyungs face.

"thats cool! are you gonna go to music class then?" he asked. jungkook shook his head. "no." he replied, the smile on taehyungs face falling slightly.

"oh? why not? my best friend is in music class, im not obviously. i cant play an instrument for the life of me. but jiminie is really good at piano. well- he likes to think so. he only started playing it to impress out music teacher." taehyung started rambling, making jungkook feel overwhelmed suddenly.