she likes to be around him

The next few days went well for Bright and veronica. They both hung out together and they started to spend more time with each other.

Veronica always preferred to be alone most of the time before. But now veronica started to find excuses in order to meet Bright. They watched documentaries together, they read books at the library together and hung out most of the time together at school too. Its like she liked being around Bright.

Day by day they became really good friends.

[At the School]

Lisa- Dude there is a new restaurant near our school do you want to go?

Veronica-Sure

[Bright texts veronica]

Bright- Do you want to go watch the Death series today?

Veronica- Sure.

Lisa- Should i reserve a table for 2 at after school.

Veronica- I actually remembered that i had to do something today. so let go there maybe next time?

Lisa- Dude what are you doing these days? Everytime i ask you to hang out something always comes up.

Veronica- Dude i told you i will go next time promise.

[Outside school]

Bright's car pulled over next to Veronica. Bright rolled down his window and told veronica to get in.

Veronica- Where are we going, isnt the theater that way?

Bright- We are not watch it in the theaters, i have a special place to watch it.

Veronica- Where?

Bright- Its a surprise

[Bright pulls over at his house]

Bright-This is my house and we are going to the rooftop.

They entered the Rooftop and It was decorated in the most beautiful way possible. There were lights a big projector, a cosy couch and candles.

Veronica- Wow....this....this is so beautiful.....

Bright- We are going to watch it here.

Veronica- You did all these?

Bright- Yeah....Hope you like it

Veronica-I love it.