She goes to the police station

[7:00 PM]
[At the Cassano mansion]

Veronica's car pulled up in front of the house.

Chayoung- Veronica you came, where have you been, I was so worried I-.....

Veronica- Appa I am home. I am sorry I am late, I will go to my room and take some rest.

Chayoung- Wait... I was talking to you.

Vincenzo- Let her take some rest.

Veronica went to her room without speaking to her mom.

[9:00 PM]
[At the dinner table]

Chayoung- I will go call her for dinner.

Veronica came down from her room.

Chayoung- Ah you came I was going to call you -...

Veronica- Appa I have parents teachers meeting coming up. will you attend that?

Vincenzo- Yeah I and mom will join it.

Chayoung- Wait why did you only ask dad to attend don't you want me to attend it too?

Vincenzo- Why does that matter let it be...

Chayoung- no honey, since she came she hasn't talked to me, she didn't receive my calls. I was worried about her doesn't she understand that.

Veronica- If you cared about me you wouldn't have brought that person. You shouldn't have forced me to talk to her. It feels like you wanted me to go away.

Chayoung- Really is that what you think, you see this is what she thinks...

Vincenzo- Both of you calm down, finish your dinner and get a good night's you guys need it.

Veronica pushes the plate away and says "I don't want to eat anymore I am going to my room"

Chayoung- I don't want to eat either I am going to my room too.

[12:35 Am]

Vincenzo- where are you going?

Chayoung- I can't sleep I am going to take a walk.

Vincenzo- That wouldn't help, go talk to veronica. I know you badly want to do that.

Chayoung- Huh! Who said I want to talk to that brat. I won until she talks to me first.

[Knock knock]
[Infront of veronica's room]
[She opens the door]

Veronica- What are you doing here so late at night?

Chayoung- We need to talk

Veronica- Mom it's time to sleep right now.

Chayoung- No no open your eyes I want to talk

Veronica- Mom I am right now.

Chayoung slaps her face with two hands. "wake up wake up"

Veronica- ouch ouch. fine I am awake. Talk!