5. INTERVIEW DAY

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

So let's begin!!! 🤩

***---***---***---***---***---***

At Mild's condo,

After a hectic and tiring day, Champ dropped them at home, since they spend their weekend at game room and at that mall and all very tired.

Type already slept in car with his new teddy which he wants badly. Type was happy now!

Champ gave a kiss to Mild and tight hugs to Type and Gulf and he went back to his home because Champ's dad told him to come.

Gulf carry type in his arms while Type was sleeping peacefully. Mild was still upset of whatever happened today at mall. Gulf took type to the bedroom, change his clothes and gave a good night kiss to him.

" Gulf.... Can we talk please? " Asked Mild nervously. Gulf nodded and they went outside.

They both say on the couch. Both were having an awkward silence between them. Mild decided to break this silence.

" Gulf, listen..... I'm really really sorry for whatever happened today. It was my fault but I guarantee it will never happen. " Said Mild.

" You know mild, when aunt Marie came to know about my pregnancy, she beated me to death. She always told me that I don't deserve this kid. But it was my belief that I will give birth to him and gave him a good life.

Today very closely I felt like..... I almost lost type. * sobs*

I m sorry Mild for reacting like that but just put your legs on my shoes and try to think like me. Its a worst feeling for parent when they even can't see their kids for 10 seconds.

Single parenting is not easy but I m daily trying my best to give type of his good upbringing. We both are blessed that you and Champ came to our life. Just, never repeat this mistake. I can't live without type, mild..... I can't!! " And saying this Gulf started crying and Mild hugged him and cried too.

Type was really special for them. And they never want to lose him. And Gulf have no support from Marky since he was the dad but they don't even care gulf is alive or dead.

" I promise it will never happen Gulf. I promise!! " Gulf nodded.

" Well, I guess we should sleep now. I have to get up early for the interview. You will be with type?? Am I right?? " Said Gulf.

" Yes, I have an off tomorrow and champ will be here too. I know whatever happened today, you lost some trust on me but please trust me, type is like my own baby. " Said Mild.

" I trust you, mild. I do. " Said Gulf and they went to their beds. So tired they were that sleep overtook their thoughts.

Next morning,

Gulf woke up and was preparing himself for the interview. He wore a good attire for his interview.

Where Mild was playing ball with type after feeding and eating breakfast and prepared for some Gulf too. He still don't have dare to face to Gulf.

" How's I'm looking?? " Said Gulf while showing himself and giving a pose.