➊➌

It was a new day for new people - you and Mika. You woke up at 7am cuz it was so cold in the house, so you decided to make a breakfast for you two.

In about an hour you made something with food you had and put some more blankets on Mika so he wouldn't catch a cold. You finished your half-warm meal very fast before he was awake. Finally, even tho he was a vampire, he still felt cold and warmth so he woke up.

"(Y/N)?! Where are you??"
"Here!!" Your voice was coming from the dinning room.
..."Ohh, hey." He said softly.
"Good morning. Let me guess, you woke up because you were cold, am i right?"
"Ehh..um, kinda" Ashamed voice was coming out of him.
"I put more blankets as you can see but it wasn't enough i know.."
"Don't worry, everything's fine! Btw is this for me!?"
"Yep, that's for you Mika. Enjoy and eat well! :)"
You smiled while saying that.
"Oh, well, thanks for making me breakfast. I really appriciate that."
"Yourwelcome."

*while he was eating his breakfast*
"Than, Mikaela, what's our plan for the future?"
He stopped eating when you said that immediately. Looking at you with weird face and wide opened eyes made you uncomfortable.
"Um, is everything okay?" You asked him nerviously.
"I- uh..I thought about staying here for a bit longer, if you agree. I don't think someone will find us here." He said with closed eyes as he continued eating.
"Okay, sure." You agreed.

Something told you that Mika's idea for staying there wasn't good and something bad would happen. You weren't sure what is best for you to do, so you just listened to his idea and not the true feeling.

Anyway, after a couple of days sittuation got worse. Heat was very bad, almost all you clothes were dirty and your feeling was getting worse and worse.

"Mika" You said with a soft voice being scared how he will react.
"Yes?" He replied.
"I-..I have something to tell you" You said not looking at him in the eyes.
"Tell me, what is it?"
"You know, i have this feeling for a while and..uhh..i- *sighs* i have a bad feeling of staying here longer and this feeling is getting worse and worse and i feel like something bad will happen soon." You said with a worried voice.
"Oh..-" Some sound cut him off. It was weird..out of nowhere, there was rain  snow and a strong wind.

You bith came outside as fast as you could just to see one big MONSTER! He was like 6 people in the height and 4 in width. Also, he was vampire's monster..something like a machine which was finding people everywhere and bringing them to Ferid and Krul and others. Creepy if you ask me! He or it was made from metal and some more materials, he had brown and black patterns over him. It was a monster on 2 legs with 2 arms.

"Behind me!" Mika shouted as you listened to what he said

"Behind me!" Mika shouted as you listened to what he said. You moved behind him as soon as possible.

"M-mika, what is this!?" You said as you started panicking and crying at the same time

"This...this is the monster that vampire's made for traping the humans. It's almost impossible killing it cuz it has a little bomb in him and if you attack it, it can explode and chances for person to be alive are 20%." He explained you.
"Ohh-" You said and nodded as you undersood the whole explanation. Looking at his bomb made you smile a little and you took out your 2 sword and ran to the monster.
"(Y/N)!! DON'T!" He screamed in fear that you could be killed.
"I know what i am doing." You replied in confidence. "Let's kill it!" You shouted.

Mika was just looking there freezed in confusion how you could approach it just like that. At the beggining fight was going pretty good but then you started losing energy cuz monster was quite big. Both of you were exhausted and you started being dizzy for some reason.
"YOU ALRIGHT?!!" Mika asked shouting because he wasn't sure if you could hear him from strong wind.

"I-I guess so..I'm fine." You said trying not to look bad, but you really were bad.

He watched you closly, knowing that something is wrong with you

He watched you closly, knowing that something is wrong with you. Then he smelled it! It was a poisoned wind that is making people faint. And the reason why he wasn't feeling like you was bcoz he was a vampire. Sure, now when he knew what's happening he gave you a black-white scarf and told you to cover it over your mouth.
"(Y/N)! COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH THIS! *wind sounds*" He shouted coming right over you.
"W-why? *saying that with dizzy tone*"
"The wind is poisoned..just cover it with this scarf."
"O-kay.." *covering your mouth with his scarf*

It passed a bit and when you wanted to cut his left arm, your sight just went blurry and you fell on the ground. Lying there not moving and having half-opened eyes made Mika worry so he ran to you ignoring the monster.