This pic ⬆️⬆️⬆️ is for when the weather was so cold and when he bit you. You'll get it while reading. :)
(Y/N) - Your name
Did you have a crush on him, or was it just a passing fancy? Regardless, as you walked, your stomach let out a rumble that echoed across the barren landscape. It seemed that Mikas was in the same boat, as he too was starving. He could drink your blood, but what could you eat or drink? There was nothing around you but an empty road covered in dust and rainwater. The hunger pangs became too much for you, and you stopped walking, sinking to your knees.
"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" he asked, concern etched on his face.
"I'm so hungry! I'm sure you have nothing," you replied dejectedly.
"I'm starving too. Um, you know, can I…" he trailed off, unsure of how to proceed.
"Drink my blood?" you finished for him.
"It's okay if you reject me," he said softly.
Without another word, you removed your cloak, offering your neck to him. You weren't entirely sure why you were agreeing to this, but it felt like the right thing to do.
"Are you serious?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes, totally! C'mon, drink. I'm getting cold!",
you replied, shivering in the chilly air.

He approached you cautiously, his movements hesitant as if he were approaching a dangerous beast. As he drew near, he whispered in your ear, "It won't hurt that much, sorry!"
You stood there motionless while Mikaela's fangs were buried in your neck, draining your blood. However, he noticed you shivering from the cold and promptly draped his white cloak over your back and arms, pulling you close to him. You felt his arms wrap around your back, and your hands instinctively squeezed his shoulders. At that moment, you realized that you had developed a crush on him, and the sensation was entirely new to you.

After several minutes, he withdrew his fangs from your neck, and you felt the warm trickle of blood down your skin. To your surprise, he licked the wound before asking if you were okay.

"Y-yes," you stuttered, shivering from the cold.

"Hey, look (Y/N)," he pointed to a house in the distance. "Maybe the people there can provide us with warm clothes and food. What do you think?"

"Let's go," you agreed, and he wrapped his arm around your waist, pulling you closer to him to keep you warm.

As you walked, you handed him his cloak, but he refused, insisting that you keep it. You argued that he would get sick, but he acquiesced and took the cloak from you.

The freezing weather made it difficult to walk, and after a while, you had to stop, shivering uncontrollably.

"Hya-hya..kuya-kun.....i-i can't wa-lk anym-ore..." you stuttered.

Mikaela approached you, offering you his cloak despite his shivering. "C'mon..we are almost there," he encouraged.

Your hands were so cold that you couldn't feel or move them anymore, but after fifteen minutes, you finally arrived at the house."