3

Y/N's POV:

•A few days later...•

"The end of the story."

"Nice."

"You're just being sarcastic, Kenma."

Y/N smiled at the words on her wrist. They have been writing to each other during class and lunch. "Y/N! Earth to Y/N!" Her friend yelped, waving her hand in front of Y/N's face. "Eat your bento!" Y/N glanced down at her unfinished bento and ate her onigiri, still looking at the conversation between Kenma and Kuroo on her wrist.

She has recently learned that Kenma and Kuroo are childhood friends- what were their opinions on being soulmates, she doesn't know. They haven't met each other yet... She meant---they did cross paths but never got the chance to start a conversation.

Y/N continued to eat her food before getting a message that caught her eyes. Y/N held her breath as she read the message.

"As I said a few days ago, do you wanna meet up L/N?"

Y/N hesitated for a few minutes before taking out her pen and write something.

"Sure. When? Where?"

"SHE AGREED! Look Kenma!"

"I know."

"Ah, so..."

"Tomorrow, 4:00 PM at the Cat Cafe?"

"That's fine for me, thanks Kuroo-san."

"It's just Kuroo."

"Okay, Kuroo."

"I'm fine with that, too."

Y/N smiled again and her friend gave her a confused look. Is it possible to be this happy? Aaargh, I'm gonna meet them soon...

I wonder what I'm gonna wear... Then she started to think about why Kuroo wants to meet at the Cat Cafe.

.

.

.