2

Y/N's POV:

•Birthday•

"Good morning, F/N!" Her little sister cheered as Y/N sat down at the table. "Happy Birthday!" Y/N smiled at her naive sister. "Thank you." Y/N said. She picked up a note on the table.

"Happy birthday Y/N! I will be home at 7!" The note said, she immediately knew that the note is from her mother. Her mother is a busy woman ---a stockholder at the nearest hospital, she left early in the morning and go back when dinner is finished.

Y/N gave herself a little smile and ate her breakfast. She forgot to check her wrist.

.

.

.

"Every day I wish I could meet our other soulmate, Kenma."

"I know. Me too."

"You do?"

"Yea."

The words faded after another. Kenma? Y/n thought, trying to memorize that name. Isn't that the boy from my science class? Y/N got more nervous. I don't- I wouldn't know how to talk to my soulmate! What do I say, 'Hi, I'm your soulmate'?

Wait... She glances at the words again. 2 soulmates... She smiled a little. Wasn't expecting that but sure. She glanced at her wrist again.

"Are you sure they're not dead?"

"Yes, I'm sure. If they were dead there would be a cross beside their initials."

"Really? Wow."

"They're just probably shy."

"Like you."

"Shut up."

"Or they hated us and don't want to talk to us."

"Sure."

Should I write back to them?

It was only a thought but it makes her heart beat faster. What do I say? Y/N thought as she took out her special pen---a black pen.

She has never written anything on her wrist before. Yes, she does sometimes draw something on her wrist when she was little but never a word. She called out her most delicate and beautiful handwriting and carefully wrote something.

"Hey"

Ah, Y/N thought How simple... Saying 'Hey' is the first word that popped into her mind.

"Wait. That's not you isn't it, Kenma?"

"No..."

"YAY! HEY!!!"

Y/N let out a little laugh and slowly walk to her class, still reading her soulmates' messages. She thinks of what to write.

"What's your name?"

"Did you get these messages just recently?"

The questions seem a little too personal, but she wrote a reply anyways.

"It's F/N L/N and yea."

"Pretty name. Are you a girl or a boy or identity as something else?"

"A girl."

"Finally, we got our soulmate now, Kuroo."

"We should meet up sometime, L/N!"

"Sure :)"

After she draws the smile, she clicked her pen and got her notebooks for class. It's definitely different...but she doesn't mind. The conversation was a little awkward, her other soulmate (Kenma?) doesn't seem like he (maybe she) talks that much. And the one that seems the happiest (Kuroo?) seems like he can be serious and childish at the same time.

I'm sure we can work this out... Y/N took out her pen and took notes about the time she wrote back, her soulmates' personalities on her notebook (more like a diary).

.

.

.