1

Y/N's POV:

•Present Day•

"Y/N," Her mother raised an eyebrow and turn off the lights. "Tomorrow is your birthday. Get some rest, honey." Y/N put away her book, and turn off her lamp.

"Okay, mom. Good night." Darkness filled her room, the only light source was the moon and her faded night light. Y/N sighed, pulling out her book and flashlight.

"Polyamory Soulmates"

She hasn't finished the book--- "Soulmates" is the title, she got this as a gift from her cousin on her 5th birthday. The book has all the information that Y/N needs to know. The book is huge- and very thick, that was probably why she hasn't finished the book.

The chapter she is reading right now is about Polyamory-relationships. As usual, your initials are gonna be permanent ink in the palm of your left hand, right below your ring finger but as expected, there are gonna be multiply initials on the palm of your hand if you have multiply soulmates. The message is gonna faded when a new message is inked, the maximum message you can have on your wrist is 3.

But the chances of getting polyamory soulmates are quite low... only 26% percent. Y/N closed the book and get ready for bed.

The destiny of soulmates getting together... is quite strict. Everyone needs to swear an oath --- in their mind or out loud about being faithful to their soulmates. If you cheated (or hurt your soulmate) on your soulmate then every memory of you will disappear along with you.

Y/n scratched her head, sighing. Tomorrow is my birthday! Her positive thoughts pushed away from the negative thoughts. You can talk to your soulmates! Get excited!!

Y/N blinked and glanced at the clock. 10:56. Happy early birthday to me, I guess...

.

.

.