(This her hairstyle btw!)

Y/n slowly puts the hair clip on the side of her hair and looks in the mirror. This is her first time she's ever wearing it, "I guess I'll wear it....for now" She sighed.

Ring!

Her phone starts to go off once again but this time, it's a phone call. "Damn, Shoto getting impatient" she said while rolling her eyes. Y/n picks up her phone and realize it wasn't Todoroki that's calling, it was her mom instead. "Mom? What she's doing calling this late at night?" She said lowly before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

Silence

"Hello,....mom?"

"Hello....Y/n"

Y/n eyes grew wide at the sound of that voice. She feels like her throat just tighten up. Maybe she heard it wrong and her mind just messing with her? There's no way she's talking to who she thinks she's talking to.

"I can hear your shaky breath kid, you must be so scared huh?"

It's him, it's actually him!

"You should be"

"W-what are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY MOM'S HOUSE!!" Y/n screamed. She can hear a low chuckle coming from the villain.

"I came to talk to her of course...we had such a nice conversation..."

"You better not hurt her or I'll-"

"I guess you have to play hero, now don't you Y/n?"

Y/n stood frozen at his words until she hears her mom's scream seconds before the masked man hung up. "MOM!!" She screamed. Y/n rushes out of her room and starts to run down the hallway recklessly. "No, no, no, no, no, no!!" Y/n said to her self. She turns a corner and went for the exit. As she running towards the exit she noticed Bakugou walking on the opposite side before rushing pass him and exiting out the door. (A/n: just imagine her running pass him in slow motion!! 🤭)

Bakugou slowly stops walking in the middle of the hallway then looks over his shoulder.

Y/n rushes out of U.A and dashes towards her home. "Please be okay mom, please be okay!!" Y/n chanted out loud. She knows she's putting herself at risk and that her actions will have consequences from Mr Aizawa for not reporting about this, but she couldn't think and her body just moved on its on. All she knows is that villain is definitely dangerous and needs to be stopped immediately!

Finally, she made it to her neighborhood. Y/n adrenaline is sky high, and she starts to run faster at the thought of the masked man torturing her mom. "MOM" she shouts as she finally made it to her house. Y/n charges towards the house with no hesitation, but as she was able to run up one stair on the porch the house suddenly explodes, sending her flying and tumbles backwards!