Someone raised their hand, Jimin pointed at them. "Yes?"

"Why do we have to do a presentation? Why can't we just do a test"

"Actually writing an essay was the test, do you guys want that?" He asked making everyone shake their heads. "Thought so, so I tried making it more fun"

"When is this presentation due?" Another student asked. "Next week Friday, so you have the whole week I better not get any I didn't do it cause I gave you guys enough time"

"And what if we don't do it?"

"This presentation is half of your grade, so if you're failing this might bring your grade up"

Everyone nodded. "You may start working now, you have the rest of the class, google classroom has all the directions on what you need if you have any questions just ask or email me" he said walking towards Taehyung and Jungkook as everyone else went towards their friends.

"You two are partners" Jimin said pointing at both of them.

"What!?" They both shouted.

"No!, I choose Jin sorry Mr. Park-"

"No Jungkook! Both of you guys need to get along"

"And you think forcing us to work together might get us along?" Jungkook sighed, Jimin shrugged "it could, come on both of you are wasting time to get to work"

"Wait! Who do I work with then?" Jin asked, "anyone! You get along with everyone Jin I'm sure you'll get a partner" Jimin said before making his way back to his desk. "Please don't kill each other" Jin whispered before leaving looking for a partner.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook sat there in shock, they didn't know what to say. Jungkook looked down at his book bag taking out his laptop. "You do your own and I do my own" Jungkook said. Taehyung brought out his own laptop setting it on top of the desk going on google classroom. "You know what you said was pretty fucked up and I want you to apologize for it" Taehyung said making Jungkook roll his eyes, he ignored him reading the directions on google classroom. "Hello? I know you can hear me"

"Okay so you do three slides and I do three because there's six, I'll do the first three-"

"I don't want to" Taehyung shut off his laptop.

"Taehyung... do your shit or I swear I'm going to fucking punch you"

Taehyung raised his hand catching Jimin's attention. "Yes?" Jimin looked up from his computer. "Jungkook is threatening me"

Jungkook groaned slamming his head on the table. "Jungkook, you know better"

"I'm not doing anything! He's the one who said he wouldn't help"

"That's not true!"

"You just said it! Mr.Park if I do my part and he doesn't do his do i still get a good grade?"

"Well yes depending on how well you did your slides"

"Okay good enough for me" Jungkook looked back at his laptop, he made a google slide not inviting Taehyung. He then went back to google classroom looking for the three he wants to do.