Trouble in paradise

LUCAS's POV
I kept thinking about what happened. But I'm surprised,that I liked it. At first I didn't like the idea of being kissed by a boy at all, but when Philip kissed me I felt a strange feeling in my stomach,what I never had.

The next day at school I saw him. His brown wavy hair and his puppy eyes. "He's so perfect" chased my head.
"Hey! Lucas!" Someone yelled at me. I turned and Rose was standing there. "What's wrong with you lately?!" I didn't know what to say at first
"Ehh...I'm just not well, that's all, relax!" She looked at me in disbelief and said "what do you think".

We went and suddenly someone crashed into me by mistake, I looked and it was the boy with those magical eyes. "Philip, what are you doing!?" At first I didn't want to have that tone, but I had no choice I was at school, among people,In public."Nothing, I just didn't look"he said guiltily.
Go away now! Now!"

After that sentence, my friends came to us. "Look, this is the poor boy,who has a mother who is on drugs" was heard in the back, so I had to do something so I punch him in the face.I felt so sorry for him, but I had to do it.
He got up and started throwing himself at me and a fight broke out. Everyone was filming, so I had to.

PHILIP's POV
He punched me out of nowhere. I don't understand,why he can't stand up to those people one day.It annoys me the way he treats me, like a garbage bag, but somehow I keep telling myself,that I can't tell him anything, I just... I love him.

After school, I went home. "What happened to you?!" Helen said, startled. "Someone just hit me and I was defending myself" I had to make it up,because I didn't want them to know it was Lucas. I went to my room and lay down on the bed, wondering what to do with it, because I no longer enjoyed his secret. I was annoyed with how he treated me...at school, among people. Sometimes I wish I could hold his hand,when we walk down the street together or hug him or give him a kiss.

Someone rang, so I thought it would be just the post office or some services Gabe and Helen ordered. But suddenly I hear Helen say, "Sure,Philip's in his room,just up the stairs."

Who could it be? But I didn't agree on anything, and I don't have any friends. Sad, but true. The door opened and there was a boy with blue eyes and blond hair. Of course it was Lucas. "I just came to you, came to apologize....What I did today....was not very nice. He went to sit with me on the bed I sat down and he continued."...but I can't do otherwise. I'm not as strong as you, I'm not like you, you can stand up to someone.

He took my hand and started kissing it, then put his hand on my shoulder and pulled me closer so he could kiss me. Of course, I returned it. Then he laid me on the bed and started kissing me on the neck. He stopped and started taking off his shirt and sweatshirt. He wanted to take off my shirt, but I told myself not. What I said a moment ago I won't be his little secret."No, no...NO!" He looked at me in surprise,"what's going on?" He asked incomprehensibly.

"What's going on? WHAT'S GOING ON?!" I adjusted back during that sentence...."You don't even want to see me at school or in public, so that no one sees you with me like some freak and now you want to fool around.I'm not going to be your bitch, I'm human too and I think I deserve a lot more than just snuggling in secret. So think carefully about what you're going to do about it, because I refuse to do this. I like you Lucas, but not this. So you can go again."I think I told him clearly, and I hope he does something about it, because if not, I'll probably leave soon.

As soon as I told him thoughtfully, he left. I felt sorry for him for a while, but it had to come out.

LUCAS's POV
After he told me, I left thoughtfully and thought about what I would do with it. Because if I don't do something about it soon, I'll lose him. And I don't want to lose him.Even if it doesn't look like it, but I feel it.

Hey sweethearts!I'm glad,that at least someone read this🥺thank you so much!Don't forget leave a vote and comment🥰❤️Next chapter will long so☺️bye for now🤍