Wanting to meet him

PHILIP's POV

It's 6:30 am and I get up, I feel a little nervous before the first day of school. I feel like  What if no one likes me? What if I'm bullied,will I have friends? What if go in there and everyone looks at me weirdly? Such thoughts run through my head. But maybe I'll have a crush on someone there.
I go downstairs and Helen and Gabe are already having breakfast, Helen is having breakfast and Gabe is sitting at the table talking to her. "Morning," I said. Helen turned and greeted, "How was your night?" "Umm good" "and how are you looking forward to school?" Gabe turned to me. "I'm a little nervous," I said with a sincere look. "Don't be sure to find some friends there."

After a few minutes, I got up from the table and said I was leaving .... "Don't you want to? I'll take you." Helen offered. "Oh ... no, it's good I will take my bike."I stopped at school and saw groups of people talking. I decided to go inside to get ready for the first lesson.

I was at my locker and not far from me I saw a blond, tall, blue-eyed boy talking with a dark-haired girl. I felt as if I wanted to see him again and that I wanted to.
I hoped to see him again and that, maybe I could talk to him, get to know him. Then I turned around and went to class as it was time.

LUCAS's POV
I was out in front of the school with my friends and they talked then,I saw Rose waving at me at the entrance to the school so I went to her and with her to the school.
We stopped at my locker and suddenly I noticed a dark-haired brown-haired boy with a camera around his neck unlocking the locker not far from my locker,"hmm it must be the new guy from town and he had a camera around his neck that would suit me.But still he had something in him,something...that made me know him as if he was attracted to me"
I didn't even like what thoughts were running through my head, but if I said I didn't think so, I would be lying.

That was the first chapter,I hope you like it at least a little bit,be sure to leave a vote and comment on what you think about it 🥺❤️