[1]- 'ghost of you'

Začít od začátku

I managed to become fluent in a short period of time but as more as I went into other schools and attended more and more different classes with different languages, it became harder to keep up. Niki and my father noticed that quickly and had helped me. On my 16th birthday, I got accepted to a fully English school for students like me.

Less about the sorrows of my life. I thrived there. I wrote books, stories, started computer engineer I was putting my name on the map for everyone to see. And they definitely saw it. I started taking ice skating classes like before my mum left and had become a pretty popular figure skater in Germany. Winning gold medals after bronze medals it felt like a dream come true.

Every day I imagine what would have happened if my dad hadn't passed away. Would life be easier? Would I still be figure skating? Would I be who I am today? Probably not. But things happen for a reason, right? 

How about Niki you may ask? Well, what can I tell you lol? She's a Minecraft streamer, a popular YouTuber and most importantly a cover singer! I love when she sings but she doesn't own up to her talent. Which fucking drives me insaneeee. Like if I had that voice I'd do so much more shit than her. She's dating Wilbur. And don't get me wrong I've dated guys but he is so different. They are meant to be. He's been texting me on and off about buying a ring and I mean...Shoot ur shot ig.

Welp, here we go. Welcome to my crazy mornings as for spilling the mother fucking coffee on my counter. As always. Ugh god, I need to clean this up. Right after I did so I went into my room and got dressed for the day. Just as I was opening my laptop to do the work I heard a knock on my door. 

"Come in!"- I sang. "Well someones happy."- She said smirking. "Yeah loved my show today of how I just made a perfect impression for your friends."- I said with sarcasm. "About that..."- she turns to me nervous. "Did I do something wrong? Sorry, It's just I wanted to list-" She cut me off even before I could finish. 

"No, no, no! Nova you were uh amazing but my friends wanted to see if you would want to maybe meet them?"- My eyes widened. I'd love to but, it's Niki's thing... "It's fine if you don't want to seriously"- she said reassuring me. "Give me 5 minutes okay?" - She shot an exciting look and left.

I took the mirror and fixed up some of my makeup, poked my hair stands back in and took Levi with me. I knocked on my sisters' door and she let me in. "Okay she's here!"- Nikita handed me the headset and I sat down near the desk. Niki clicked a couple of buttons on an app I assumed was discord and I heard a couple of rings go through the call.

"Hello?"- I said looking back at Niki who was standing by the door and she gave me a thumbs up. The call went silent for a few seconds. "Nova?"- uh I was so relefed! "Wilbur!"- I said with genuine excitement in my voice. "Woman?!"- a strangely high pitched voice said. It sounded, hm. British? "Tommy stop with the 'woman' phrase it's getting old this is Nova, Niki's sister."- Wilbur says calmly.

"NIKIS WHAT?!"- He screams into the microphone as I flinch. "SHUT THE FUCK UP TWO PEOPLE CAN PLAY THIS GAME."- I said shouting into it never the less more. A ding comes through the call and a username 'quackity' pops up. "Niki mi querida...."- the voice says exaggerating the 'a'

(Niki my darling...)

"No Niki y mi hombre, ella se lleva lo siento amigo"- I say confidently back at him.

(Not Niki and my man she is taken sorry dude)

"¿Mujer del misterio eres compatriota mexicana?'- I glair at the sudden sentence.

(Woman of the mystery, is a fellow Mexican?)

"No, no, no, ¡solo hablo español! ¿Quieres serlo, y no es lo de Tommy 'mujer'?"

(No, no, no, I only speak Spanish! I want to be, and isn't  'woman' Tommy's thing?)

"TOMMY HOW DARE YOU STEAL HER ALREADY."- He shouts at the microphone. Before I could say anything I hear a huge. "WHAAAAAT?"- I laugh at the bickering. I see Niki motioning to the clock. 'Oh shit.'- 

I stumble a bit before speaking. "Je dois y aller euh! Au revoir, je suppose?"- I get off and I see Niki laughing. "That was french Nova!"- "WELL SORRY I SPEAK MORE THEN ONE LANGUAGE AND GET IT MIXED UP NIKITA GRAB YOUR SHIT WE ARE LEAVING IN 10"- "IM NEVER LETTING YOU TALK TO TOMMY EVER AGAIN YOU CAN'T STOP CURSING."- She says following me.

We get in my jeep and start driving close to the cemetery.  It isn't close by, but I mean what can you do? Today is my dad's 4th-year death date. We were going to visit the cemetery but we kinda lost track of time...

I pulled into the parking lot and we gathered our flowers from the trunk of it. It was pretty cold and rainy that day... My dad enjoyed the rain but not as much as me. He would always take me outside and sit in the rain just for me... I really did miss him.

"Novalia..."- she said pointing to a car in front of us. Oh god. It was my mothers. She didn't even come to the funeral! Why should she even come here?!. "Maybe she's visiting somebody else's grave?"- I say in hopes of that and Niki just nods in agreement. 

We walk up to the leading path of the grave. It was beautiful. Pretty flowers, pretty stones. The writing said 'Karl Meyer'. (i literally googled this lmao). I and Niki both put down the flowers and lit some candles. They were shining bright. The rain started pouring more aggressively and it shut down all of the nearby flames. Just not my dad's flame. Nope. He was still here with us. 

Niki latched onto my arm and put her head against it. "All that's left is a ghost of you..."- I said I started crying into Niki...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey had some cries during the last few words but it's alr! I'm really enjoying writing this book so far and it's gonna be amazing just watch me:D anyways <3 DRINK, EAT and feed urself the simp energy you need from streams gn! <33