[1]- 'ghost of you'

'𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚, 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠!'. '𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲! 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮..'. '𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚, 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭!'- 𝐈 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐱 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬...𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. '𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘!. '𝐇𝐚𝐡, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭!'- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫. '𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?'- 𝐇𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬. '𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧...'- 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

I shot up drenched in sweat. Looking around my room and checking my surroundings,  I drop back into my bed. It doesn't take long for the white furry to jump on top of me making me slightly chuckle. I roll over to my side where the clock hits 7 the second I look at it...

'Maybe he is looking over me.' - I scoff. It's Monday, ugh school I know. It's always Monday's when you have more work than usual for some reason. The teachers call that 'waking up your mind.' I simply call it torture.

I slowly push off my cat leaving her on the covers. Getting up hasn't ever been hard for me, especially on school days. But this felt way different. I felt an outburst of energy run through me. As I stood up noticing the 10 cans of 'monster' I drank yesterday made me guess that was the solution. 

 'FUNDY NOOO'- I hear coming out of my sisters' room. Then a bunch of explosions right after...I stand at the door knowing that she's into something right now and probably won't notice me. Wrong. She stood up and walked to the door slowly and quietly as I put my ear on the door.

Then she just slams it open!. "OYA FUCKING CUNT!"- I fall into her room right onto the hardwood floor facepalmed. I hear a couple of laughs and wheezes through her headphones. Great. Somebody heard or saw that. Amazing Nova you are fucking amazing did you know that?

I pick myself off the floor and look at Niki with an angry expression. "Oh- my- that- was- gold!"- She says in between laughs. I point to the set up in a question of. 'Are you live?' - she shakes her head and continues to piss on the floor. 

"I hate you, absolutely hate you."- I walk out of her room and into the kitchen. I hear her shut the door and I decide to make us both some coffee. I attend online school since my college isn't very into intellectual contact and would rather do it that way since we have students overseas attending our school. Honestly, I agree with them! For once. 

I live in Germany, with my sister Nikita. We both have an apartment together that we share. I hadn't always lived here. You see...

When I turned 2 my mother had gotten full custody of me and unfortunately, I had to go live with her in London...Then LA and then Florida, and back to Nottingham. I could do this all day but there would be no point. Nikita on the other hand was with my father for the most part. On my 10th birthday, my mum decided she didn't want me! And gave me up to my father. Living in Britain for the most part, and not forgetting the USA learning german was quite a struggle...