Chapter 12: flashbacks

Start from the beginning

"What exactly happened" dad said

I ended up telling him about everything that happened today.

"I also got a cut on my back and lip." I say hesitantly

After I said that he left the room. He came back with bandages and stuff the clean the cut.

"Why didn't you go to the nurse?" He asked.

When he said that I kind of froze because I didn't know.

"Because I didn't want to tell her what happened?" It came out more of question then statement.

When I left I went home and began cutting . After that day I cut up until the end of third year.
⚠️tw over for now⚠️

Flashback over
Irl

"Hey Temi" dad said as he taped my shoulders to get my attention because I apparently zoned out.

"Hm?" I say as I kind of jump because I forgot he was here.

"You zoned out." He said

"Oh sorry I was thinking"

D- about what?
T- flashback

I mumbled

D- what was the flashback
T- you got super hearing or something
D- I serious
T- I was too
D- tell me
T- middle school

I let out a sigh

D- can you tell me what happened in UA
T- fine

I didn't want to tell him but I brought this upon myself. And I know if I didn't he would use the truth serum again.

(As the next flashback is happening temi is telling dabi what happened)
Flashback 2(beginning of UA)

⚠️also trigger warning rape,cutting, blood, starving ⚠️

Temi POV

It's the end of the day and I was getting my things together. It's Friday and that means papa and dad come home early. As I was getting my things from my locker I hear three familiar voices but I couldn't put my finger on where I heard the before.

"Hey temi~" I hear one of the guys says.

As I turn to face them my eyes widen with fear as memories fill my head. I quickly grab my things, close my locker, and try to leave as quick as possible. But before I could leave G2 grabbed my wrist tightly. Expecting to be thrown into a locker I close my eyes tightly waiting for the pain I swear I could feel already. But to my surprise they dragged me and covered my mouth. The dragged me into the bathroom? At this point I was scared and confused. They bought me into one of the bigger stalls and threw me on the floor with a thud.

G1 you know your really pretty temi
G1 especially when your in pain

I didn't even say anything from how wrong that is. How could these assholes expect to hero's. G3 started coming closer to me. I began scooting backwards until I couldn't. I know you may be wondering why I didn't at least try to leave 1. Two out of the three boys were by the door and could easily grab me. 2. They left no openings. Once I couldn't scoot back and more because of the wall G3 bent down and started touching me. This whole time nobody was talking. G3 then started stripping me leaving me in my underclothes. During this G1 started jerking himself off. I was extremely disgusted. G2 can over and flipped me onto the toilet so that I'm not bent over it. He then pulled my underwear off and released his hardened cock. He lined his cock up with my hole and without warning slammed into me. It hurt so bad I let out the tears I was holding in. I tried to scream but I couldn't because he was holding my mouth close. After a little the three boys began switching going at it with me. The whole time I was crying and trying to scream.