⚠️The Deep End⚠️

Start from the beginning

Dipper: "[Y/N]! Where have you been?!"

[Y/N]: "Oh, I was here at the pool the whole time..."

Mabel: "Oh hey [Y/N]..."

[Y/N]: "Hey Shooting Star..." He lightly waved at her.

Mabel: "Anyways, guys! Is it getting hot out here or is it just that guy...?"

Dipper: "It's the hottest day of the year, Mabel. Besides, can't you go for one week without having a new crush on some random guy....?"

Mabel: "Uh-uh..." She then gasps.

Mabel: "...look at his little mustache hairs!"

[Y/N]: "Ew..." He muttered.

Soos: "You are clearly enamored. Go to him..."

Mabel runs across the pool, but trips across a bucket and stumbles on two men in lawn chairs.

Man1: "Hey, come on!"

Man2: "Watch it kid!"

Mabel: "Aaah! Oops, sorry..."She apologised while breaking her leg free from a lawn chair and knocking over a basket of beach balls.

Soos: "It's so beautiful!"

Dipper: "Eh, Mabel's all talk. You wanna know a secret? She's never even kissed a guy before. She always messes it up somehow..."

[Y/N]: "How pitiful..."

Stan: "Oi. Women..." A water balloon is thrown in his face and he shouts in surprise.

Wendy: "Hey, Mr. Pines!"

Stan: "Wendy? Where's the lifeguard...?"

Wendy: "I am the lifeguard. I make the rules, sucka!" She said and throws a water balloon at Stan.

Wendy: "Boosh!"

Stan: "Aah! She's attacking me with water!"

Wendy, Soos, [Y/N] and Dipper then laugh.

[Y/N]: "You work here Ice...?"

Wendy: "I found out lifeguards get free snack privileges. Plus I get the best seat in the house..."

Dipper: "Yeah, you do!" He then laughs and whispers. "I've been laughing for too long......"

Soos: "Dude, are you and Wendy having a secret staring contest? 'Cause I think [Y/N] winning—"

Dipper: "Soos! Shh!" He Pushes Soos away, Wendy and [Y/N] look at each other, confused.

Dipper: "So, hey, you wanna go chuck more water balloons at Grunkle Stan...?"

[Y/N]: "Yeah! That's sounds like fun..."

Wendy: "I'd love to too, but I gotta spend the day doing tryouts. We're looking for a new assistant lifeguard..."

Dipper: "Hey..." He clears throat his throat.

Dipper: "What if we were the assistant lifeguards...?" He said as wrapped his arm over [Y/N]'s shoulder.

[Y/N]: "HuH...?!"

Wendy: "That would be so much fun! You're totally in, dudes!"

She throws a rescue can at each of the  two boys and they catch them.

Wendy: "You just have to check in with my boss first, Mr. Poolcheck..."

Dipper: "Your boss...?"

He the glanced over to a masculine man doing push ups with his index fingers. He turns in Dipper's direction; Dipper gasps as [Y/N] sneaks away from him.

⚠️{Mabel's POV}

I saw the guy. The guy I was attracted to drinking lemonade. Suddenly, I bursts out from under the water.

Mabel: "Wow! Oh my gosh, how crazy bumping into you even though we don't know each other!"

Handsome guy: "How long have you been underwater...?"

Mabel: "That doesn't matter!" I shout and cough up a band-aid.

Mabel: "...so, hey! My name's Mabel..."

Handsome: "Hola...." He greeted? in a different language.

Mabel: "Whoa! Are you Australian...?"

He the laughs gorgeously at my comment.

Handsome guy: "I am intrigued by your sense of humor and your bold lack of water-wings!"

Mabel: "You're so funny! And your hair is beautiful......" I laughed.

Handsome guy: "No, no it has silly tangles!"

Mabel: "Mind if I......" I pull out a comb, and begins to brush his hair.

Handsome guy: "Why, Mabel. You are so forward..." He then laughs.

'This is it! He likes you! Go for it, Mabel! It's time! Ask him out on a date!'

Mabel: "So, hey, you wanna go dry off? Maybe hit the snack bar or—?"

Handsome guy: "I-I'm afraid I cannot! For I have a terrible secret! I must go..." He said as he stared at the other side of the pool and swimmed off; leaving me by myself.

Mabel: "I'm upset. Yet intrigued!"

⚠️{Dipper's POV}

I noticed [Y/N] was missing. Again. Which means I have to do this lifeguard thing without him.

'I mean, at I get hang out with Wendy now'

I then go up to Mr. Poolcheck and explain to him why I should be a lifeguard assistant.

Dipper: "...and that is why I think I'd make a good lifeguard assistant..."

Mr. Poolcheck: "Hmm......" He gets down and sniffs me.

'...ew...!!'

Mr. Poolcheck: "SPF 100? Good, I like you. But this isn't an easy job. It's anarchy out there..." He pointed out to the pool being perfectly calm.

Dipper: "I think I can handle it..."

Mr. Poolcheck: "Can you handle this?!"
He pulls of his hand, revealing it to be prosthetic and I screamed.

Mr. Poolcheck: "I lost my hand to a pool filter. The pool may seem friendly, but she can turn on you in an instant. Which is why you must respect her rules! Do you think you have what it takes, boy? Do you?!"

I look at Wendy, who is giving me a thumbs up.

Dipper: "Sure. I guess..." I answered.

Mr. Poolcheck then puts a whistle around my neck.

Mr. Poolcheck: "Welcome to the deep end, son..."

Dipper: "Well, thanks, I—" I was cut off by Mr. Poolcheck strangling me in a hug.

Dipper: "Yep. Oh, this is happening..."

______________________________

✖️Extra✖️

Stan: "You're a psychopath..."

[Y/N]: "I prefer the term creative..."

______________________________