2

Year 2014...

Mina and Sana are both from Japan but they
transferred to Korea once they're about to start their College life. They are enrolled and about to take their Architectural classes on Seoul National University. It's one of the most popular and one of the top University in Korea.

They already started their first semester as a first year Architectural student in Japan but when Sana's parents had to move to Korea because of their new built company, Sana had no choice but to follow her parents. So Mina decided to come with Sana, because she just know that her friend would want it to. And she really wanted to go to Korea ever since, she just got lucky that her parents allowed her after so many times of trying to pursue them to agree.

Since they are new to Korea and to the University, they also transferred during second semester so everyone already knew each other besides them. The both of them were really foreign when the class started but after just how many days, they already knew almost everyone. Everyone was just so friendly and Mina really had to thank Sana for being the extrovert that she is.

But besides that, they also knew one friend whose studying at SNU. It's Momo, their friend who's also from Japan, she already lived in Korea during the start of college and she's taking up dance major. Momo also served as their tour guide since the start of their University days so Mina and Sana didn't have to worry that much.

Now, both of them are at the cafeteria and waiting for Momo because she said that she likes to have lunch together with them. And that she's gonna introduce to them her friends and Sana agreed quickly to that. Mina is not that fond of meeting new people but what can she do? When she's surrounded by these friendly people.

"Are we really gonna wait for Momo? God, I'm so hungry" Mina asked Sana, her forehead already creased because of too much hunger.

"Gosh Mina, just order food if you're already that hungry. I'll wait for Momo and her friends"

"Jeez, you should've tell that earlier" Mina rolled her eyes as she quickly stood up to get her food.

Sana shook her head as she looked at Mina whining. "This girl and her attitude, really"

When Mina came back to their seat, Momo is already there together with two other girls. She placed her food tray on the table before sitting again beside Sana.

"Oh, she's finally back" Sana said as she smiled and pointed at Mina. "This is Mina, my friend. And Mina, they are Jihyo and Tzuyu, Momo's friend"

"Yes, they're my friends but of course Sana had to introduce them" Momo made a mocking face that caused them to laugh.

"Hi, Mina.. I'm Jihyo, a business management student. Momo is my seat mate on our English class so we kinda got close" she handed out her hand and Mina shake hands with her.

"I'm Tzuyu, taking up Fashion and Design. Jihyo unnie is my cousin I just always tag along with the both of them since I don't have a lot of friends" Tzuyu smiled sheepishly as they also shake hands.

"Okay so now that introductions are finally over, can we now buy our food please? I'm dead hungry!" Sana tapped Mina's shoulder before she followed the three. "Can you at least please wait for us before you eat? Or maybe.. slow down eating? Just to be polite Mina"

Mina shrugged her shoulder so that Sana would remove her hands. "Whatever, Sana. Just hurry up"

They were all chatting and Mina would just listen to them until she's done eating. Before they all get back to their respective classes, Jihyo invited them to her party.

"Are you guys free this Saturday?"

"Well.." Sana glanced at Mina and the latter just shrugged at her. Sana already knew that Mina is not interested but she's just so stubborn and likes to get on Mina's nerves. "I think yes. Why?"