"Your name? I know a bit more than that." Moody interjected as he began to circle the classroom, "You're on top of your class, correct?"

"Yes, sir-"

"Naturally inquisitive?"

"Yes-"

"Socially inept?"

"Well-"

"And...Muggle born."

Instantly, the Ravenclaw felt an urge of uneasiness fill her body causing her to adjust her seat before letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

Moody's eyes continue to rake over the other students, clonks could be heard from every step he took, "I'm not about to walk into a room full of strangers without doing background. Constant vigilance!" he spat as he jabbed his staff into the floor, right in front of Y/N.

The class jumped at the aggressiveness of the Professor, the Ravenclaw however, was transfixed to the Professor that stood beside her, her eyes studied the scars that could be seen all over his face.

"The devil likes disguises. Never forget that." Moody growled lowly towards the Ravenclaw. Y/N didn't shift her gaze as her eyes stayed glued to Moody, same with the Professor.

After a few seconds, he finally breaks the gaze and moved on, "Again, Granger. How many curses?"

"Three." the bushy-haired girl responded her tone slightly shaky. "And they're so named...?" Moody questioned again as nobody but the bushy-haired girl chose to respond, "Because they're unforgivable. The use of any of them-"

"will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct." Moody interjected as he once more reached the front, his back facing the students as he scribbled words onto the black board, "Now, the Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do. I say different. You need to know what you're up against. You need to be prepared. You need to find another place to put your gum besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan."

Instantly, everybody's attention shifted towards Seamus, the boot sat there stunned , though one of his hands were placed under the table, caught in the act. "Blimey. The old codger can see out of the back of his head-"

"and hear across classrooms." Moody interjected sternly, he turned around and clicked his tongue, "Which curse shall we see first? Weasley!"

Ron jumped up slightly from his seat at the sudden mention of his name, eyes going wide, "Y-yes?" he stuttered nervously. "Give me a curse." Moody ordered as he returned back to the specimen jar, he reached his hand inside, letting the spider climb up his hand.

Y/N noticed the red-haired boy starting to feel uneasy as he held a cringed face, "Well..my Dad once told me about one...The Imperius Curse." Ron recalled as Moody hummed in response.

"I expect your father would know that one. Gave the Ministry a fair bit of grief some years ago. Perhaps this will show you why." he responded, taking out his wand and poising it towards the spider in his hands, "Imperio!"

The spider leaped from his palm onto Parvarti's shoulder, causing a loud shriek to be heard across the classroom. Moody didn't stop there as he flicked his wand and the spider bounded from Seamus to Dean to Lavender, on and on as some students shrieked in fear while some howled in amusement, finally it lands on a very horrified Ron.

The red-haired boy could be seen trembling as the spider neared him, Moody grinned at the sight like he found it amusing,"Talented isn't she?" Moody mused as he continued to circle his wand around the spider, "What should I have her do next?"

Moody flicked his wand causing the spider to hover on top of a bucket of water, "Drown herself?" he questioned devilishly as he slowly lowered the spider. Instantly, smiles on students faces withered as they watched the spider in horror.