Do not mess with a Roberts!

Barbie's POV

Damn!

I was trying so hard not to laugh at the situation.

Mr. Brown was trying to process what I said.
He was speechless!

I glanced at Patricia who was trying so hard to muffler her laughter.

I put the phone on speaker so everyone could hear what he was gonna say.

"Why you little!!!" he snarled angrily.

I chuckled. "So imagine what would happen if this all gets in public! The lawyer everyone trusted is involved in illegal activities. What else did he do?"

Renee and Teresa couldn't hold it back any longer so they broke down laughing.

"Curse you, Roberts!! I swear I am gonna hunt you down and when I find you......," he growled but I quickly cut him off.

"And when you find me, you'll lock me in a car and drown me in the river. And you tried that already........ but I am still here. So I suggest you to rethink about what you say. It can end pretty badly for your business," I smirked.

He sighed.
"Fine! What do you want?"

I glanced at everyone around the room.

"I want my great grandfather's will, not the copy of it. Give me the original," I demanded.

He reluctantly agreed.

"Okay, you have to come....," he began but I cut him off.

"No, no, no, you aren't arranging where we are going to meet. I will say it. Because last time I trusted you, you proved to be a sly fox," I said seriously.

He growled but agreed with my terms.

"I'll send you the address," I said as I hung up.

"Yes! That old man has it coming for him," Ken exclaimed as he smirked.

"Guys, I hate to ruin all the fun here. But right now Delaforse has all the clues and she's already ahead of us to find the legacy," Teresa pointed out.

She had a point.

We needed a plan to take back all those stuff she stole from us.

Right then I heard a phone ringing.

Cassandra pulled out her phone and answered it.

"Hi.......you have a guest?
Oh it's a business guest?......... Who is this guest?............you need my help? Sure I will........see ya," Cassandra was talking on her phone then she hung up.

She gave us an excited look.

"Sligo called me. He said he needed help for a business meeting he has tomorrow and wanted me to help him. But guess who is that business partner?" Cassandra began.

I glanced at others and they shrugged.

"Elena Delaforse," she replied.

I frowned. I thought those two couldn't get along.

Then I looked up at them.

"We need to listen to their conversation. Whatever they are talking about, it difinetly has something to do with Roberts singularity," I concluded.

Then we all looked at Cassandra.

She seemed confused.

"Why are you guys looking at me?" she asked.

Patricia smirked.
And then Cassandra caught up fast.

"You're expecting me to place a bug in the meeting?" NO! This is insane!" Cassandra exclaimed.