"Hell no , ian telling you shit until you tell me what's wrong with you , now tell me what's wrong with you or you gone regret it when we get in the bed , Karen did Bishop try and have sex with you !."

"Can we please just talk about this in person ? please ? Darius just listen to me just come get me please Darius please ."

Hearing her call my name for help was like torture i ain't never heard that from a woman before .. i drove so quickly to her house while still on facetime with her . you could see the pain and hurt in her eyes and i wasn't going for that shit i felt bad i told her to go she obviously wasn't happy in that house with Bishop .

My face started to get hella red and Karen noticed "Darius stop , don't get angry please i'm begging you don't do nothing stupid ." she broke down into tears and it felt like someone stabbed my heart hearing her cry .

"Karen , stop crying baby i'm not gonna murder your husband okay? just pack yo shit and leave out the back door , get whatever you really need and fuck the other shit you can buy it again i'll take you shopping and you can spend whatever you want just get the hell out of that house , call Jacky and i think Twinkie ?and tell them where you gone be i'll call doe ."

I knew i was lying , but least i was lying for a reason i'm gonna deal with Bishop soon as i get Karen out that house , his ass gone be 6 feet playing with me .

"Okay , i'm almost done ."

"ight hurry up don't hang up on me i'll call Doe on my other phone ."

I speed-dialed Doe's number and told her about what's happening and that Karen is gonna be with me for the week ,she told me she was gone pull up to my crib with Twinkie and Jacky right away to see if Karen was okay,

Karen finally came out the back door with 2 suitcases .

"Hurry up get in just put yo shit in the backseat."

She rushed and got in the car and we started heading to my house , she was silent the whole time i noticed a familiar car was following us , the person sticked there head out the window and i realized it was Doe , i drove faster so she can continue to follow us while Karen sat there super quiet and didn't say a word ,

"Karen , talk to me it's okay ."

"Darius i cant , i'm just numb right now i wanna wait till we get to your house please ."

I respected her wishes and remained quiet, we finally got to the house and Dorinda parked her car right next to mines , Jacky Dorinda and Twinkie rushed to Karen hugging her tightly i grabbed Karen's bags and put them inside the house ,i walked all the ladies inside the house and locked all of the doors safely .

While the sisters sat down i thought about a plan to get Bishop out of Karen's life , he was causing to much toxic things and damage i couldn't take it no more  seeing Karen go through that , we would be at church and he would be disrespecting her in his office . i always peeped i just minded my business

I grabbed Karen and pulled her to the side , "Baby.. when you get done with your sisters come upstairs right away, we have to talk okay ?."

"O-Okay."

Karen ...

I was so thankful for my sisters rushing to come and check up on me , i was also thankful that Darius did all of that for me when he didn't have to , i was hurt and couldn't believe the words that came out of Drew's mouth .

"Karen talk to us please , we are here for you , Karen i went through this with John i understand all your pain , just please talk to us we are your sisters ." Twinkie said .