Lyric Battles & Lap Dances {22}

Author's Note dreiundvierzig:

Get ready for some swagtastic character development pfft bc i don't do fillers, ya hear? :D

Dedicated to @jennaannn999 because she's uber enthusiastic and I luhh me some enthusiastic bishes <3

songs of le chapter:
Fuck U Over
by The Summer Set (it's in the media section, listen to it, u will be hooked 4 lyfE)
The Getaway by Punchline

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 22: Lyric Battles & Lap Dances

|| n i a l l ||

After the awkwardness of the evening left everyone feeling exhausted and spent, Chan and I made our way back to my... or should I say our room. Who am I kidding? She's not going anywhere anytime soon. I'm not sure how I'm going to make all of this work yet... but all I know is that even when I leave here in five days, things won't be ending between the two of us.

I followed Channing into the room and watched her as she stripped off her jeans, pulled on one of my tee shirts, and crawled under the covers. I smiled at the fact that she didn't automatically try to hide her thighs from me anymore. I knew she wasn't doing it for herself, but for me. I wanted to see her, and feel her warm skin against mine... and it just made me feel good that she didn't fight me about it anymore. I stood there for a moment watching her wriggle around under the covers, trying to get comfortable. After a few moments, her stormy eyes turned toward me and she raised her brow, "You coming, Ni?" she asked with a smirk. I nodded quickly, feeling a blush warm my cheeks as I hurried over to the bed.

After stripping down to my boxers, I climbed into the sheets behind her, pulling her close and snuggling into her long hair. I knew we were both exhausted, me especially. Not only was I drained from the concert tonight, but I was also drained from Channing... quite literally. We made love this morning and then again when we got home... well until we were interrupted by Zayn. That was quite an awkward situation, but he was actually trying to help with the embarrassment factor considering everyone (including Eleanor) was sitting in the living and could apparently... hear us.

I muffled some of my laughter by kissing Chan on the back of the neck and she slowly rolled over to face me, "What's so funny?" she asked in a sleepy voice, as she lay her cheek against my chest.

"Jus' thinkn' 'bout earlier when Zayn... walked in on us," I mused. She pulled her cheek away from my chest and glared up at me, "Please... Nilla... tell me, what was so funny about that? I thought I was going to die from embarrassment," she whispered, squeezing her eyes closed, as if she were trying to forget it entirely. I trailed my fingertips lightly down her arm, trying to soothe her, before pulling her hand up to my face and kissing her palm.

"Babe, don' worreh about it... he didn't see anythin'," I said trying to reassure her. She opened her eyes wide, again, and I swear I could feel her cheeks burning as the warmth seeped into my exposed skin. I was now hiding my smile by covering my mouth with her hand, as I continued kissing it.

"Just stop talking," she said with a cute laugh as she slapped me on the forehead before retrieving her hand and pulling the covers over her head. I was laughing softly with her, because that was honestly not true, when he barged in... we were in quite a compromising position; as in I was laying down and she was on top... fully exposed. When he came in I quickly flipped us over and brought the blanket over us, but I mean really... he probably saw everything. Why the hell didn't we lock the door?