Friends Caught in A Few Loose Ends {18}

Author's Note fünfunddreißig:

So after reading the comments provided by you lovely people on the last chapter, it seems that a few of you have jumped ships from Louetta to Jarry! LOL awee... don't give up on Louetta yet guys... their story is just getting started... this little love triangle is going to have a few twists and turns ;)

As for a dedication... well it used to be dedicated to @NovleeRyder but I think I need to redo some of these old dedications... since it looks like people have deleted their accounts over the last year and a half.... lol how rude o.O

P.S Glad to know most of you are perverted like myself :} You are all my wonderful pervy panads!

(TRIGGER WARNINGS?) THERE IS SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER TOWARDS THE END (aaand NOT the good stuff) ITS TOUGH STUFF TO READ BECAUSE IT'S... DUN DUN DUN... CHANNING RELIVING HER RAPE SCENE... I FEEL LIKE I HAD TO INCLUDE IT TO WARRANT WHAT SHE DOES AFTER THE FLASHBACK... I MEAN I FEEL LIKE IF I JUST SAID 'AWE BOO HE RAPED ME *SAD FACE*' THEN THAT WOULD CLEARLY BE LACKING EMOTION... SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, YOU CAN SKIP IT. I'LL WARN YOU AGAIN TOWARDS THE END WHEN YOU'RE GETTING CLOSER! IT'S NOTHING TOO GRAPHIC... IT'S TONED DOWN... BUT YOU KNOW HOW I AM WITH DETAILS... SO YEAH IT'S PRETTY INTENSE.

Song of the Chapter: 'You and I' by Secondhand Serenade ft Cady Groves (check out the song over to the right! Especially at the end with the scene involving Niall and Channing </3

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: Friends Caught in A Few Loose Ends

|| l o u i s ||

After we finished the twitcam and I finally got Eleanor off the phone, the girls, the rest of the lads, and I decided to settle down with a movie before bed. We had to be up early for an interview tomorrow at 7am at a radio station called Z107.7 to discuss our concert for tomorrow night.

We'd been watching a movie for about half an hour when Harry randomly got up from his seat on the floor and stormed out of the hotel room. What the hell was going on with him? I shook it off and figured I'd talk to him about it later.

I was lounging in the armchair when I randomly felt overcome with exhaustion. I relaxed my head on the back of the chair, resting my eyes for just a moment... when I suddenly felt two hands snake around from behind me, covering my eyes.

"Guess who..." a hushed whisper sounded in my left ear. I shivered as her lips slightly brushed my skin.

I heard some shuffling around and some laughing as I leaned forward, her hands didn't leave my eyes though as she stumbled forward, her body landing against my back.

She spoke again in a cheesy Russian accent, her lips touching my ear even more this time, "I em Ivana Humpalot, how mey I be ov survice tue you?" she asked in the thick accent.

I chuckled softly at her as I shook my head before whispering, "Why don't I just show you...?" I trailed off in a teasing voice. Without giving her a second to respond, I immediately grabbed one of her hands with both of mine and tugged her over the back of the chair.

She had an adorably startled expression on her face as she tumbled lightly into my open lap. I was now holding her in my arms as she looked up at me, a slight blush steadily graced her cheeks as I leaned down to whisper in her ear, "My how the tables have turned..." I said creepily, laughing like an evil villain.

She put her hands over her mouth to muffle her laughter as she leaned back and began giggling uncontrollably while squeezing her eyes shut.

I just looked down at her, marveling at the brightness of her eyes and the flush of her cheeks. After a few moments she settled down and her eyes wandered back up my body to meet mine. She lay comfortably across my lap, while her legs dangled over the edge of the chair.