He hasn't let go of your hand at all after that, its been a couple of hours since the café. Its already dinner and here he was still holding your hand as he looks at his phone, waiting for dinner to be served, The Prince has practically refused to let you sit opposite him, until the food arrived.

Prince Donghyuck reluctantly let go of your hand, he knows that after he does he won't be able to hold your hand again "Go eat" He smiles and pushes the pasta towards you "and eat well"

You nod ad took a bite "What about you, your Highness?" You looked to the side and checked to see of there was any more food "You don't like pasta" you noted, noticing the different dishes of pasta "We don't have to eat them since you don't like this that much, how about we go for some western style dishes, you love those" You suggested and he blinks 

"You," He smiles, it would be stupid of him to be happy about something so small but the fact you remember he loves western food "You remember?"

You smile "It's quite hard not too if that's always the restaurant you suggest," He watches you as you tucked your hair behind your ear, he shifts closer to pin it behind that hair clip he bought that he sees you always wear , and honestly every time he sees you with it his heart forgets the word calm "Also, you're the crowned Prince- Thank you" you thank him for fixing your hair and continued "everybody knows your favorites, My Prince. You have a whole Wikepedia page dedicated to you"

He frowns "Oh?" that hurt, a lot, ever since he admitted to himself that his feelings for you are more on the I wanna kiss you and hold you close side he starts reading on to your words and actions more. He always looks for a reason or significance in them hoping to see or at least have a clue that what he is feelings is not one sided "Didn't realize I had one" He says a bit crestfallen, smiling sadly at his hand

You tilt your head and pursed your lips, not knowing why the Prince suddenly looks so defeated, humming to yourself you stood up to ask the waitress a favor. The Prince trying his best to think of anything else but the the throbbing pain in his chest, to realize you've left his side. You came by his side again, the familiar smell of roses filled his nostrils and he snaps his head to you. "Your Highness" You greet and placed the tea to the table "I asked help from the waitress, but I brewed your favorite tea"

He stares at you "Rose Tea? You know how to brew this?" He takes it and takes a long and deep inhale, his eyes closing in bliss

"I am a maid," You laugh "It would a disgrace if I don't know ho to make your tea, besides," You waited 'till he takes a sip before you grinned at his shocked face

"This way of brewing-" he mutters in pure disbelief

"I'm the one who always brews your tea, you're majesty" You smiled happily at him "Do you like it?"

Ba-bump

Ba-bump

The Prince places a hand on his chest, Calm! He silently willed, pink tinting his cheeks and the pain he felt previously was now gone, as if it never happened before, "I- Y/n, I really, you're incredible" He smiles happily, his hold on the tea cup a bit tighter "Thank you"