"Hey man haven't seen you around" he tried as Zander threw daggers at him.

"That will be because of the fact you are hanging with our mates more then us" Eric informed as he arrived with Brittany. She wored a long purple dress on with a slit on her side. The dress was simple yet elegant with no decorations but the color stood out as it fitted all her curves at the right place.

"Wow Bri you look amazing" Avy complimented her. She smiled at her as she tried to hide behind her mate. Her face reassembled a tomato as she cursed Eric mentally.

'You know I can hear you right sugarcube' Eric replied.

Avy looked at Taylor expectedly as he signed. "Fine" he heaved. "Bri you look ugly" he stated earning a slap on his head.

"You look like vomit to" the beta female commented from behind her mate.

"OK let's get ready dad is here" Zander stated as he gave a kiss to Avy and left. Eric did the same as he wishered to Brittany that she looked beautiful.

Earlier on when Zander went to get a gift for Avy he joined him and a purple dress caught his attention. He imagined Brittany in it such that he bought it for her. He knew Brittany was not a dress type of girl yet he did. But the moment she stepped out of the bathroom in that dress his chest swelled with pride of his choice as he informed her how wonderful she looked. He loved who the dress fitted her perfectly, how she blushed when he told her she looked beautiful and how she became nervous about wearing it. Thise were a memorable moment for the beta couple.

"Bri you really look like an angle" Avy squealed one the Alpha and Beta left.

" In disguise of a devil" Taylor said ruining the moment as both ladies glared at him. He raised his hands up in mock surrender.

"Taylor Taylor" Brittany tsked as the two of them approached him. "You really are wishing for a death wish" he gluped as his two sisters smirked at his petrified self.

"OK ok fine" he signed. "The two of you look pretty and beautiful." He cried. As the ladies laughed. In process a stand of je open hair fell on her face as Brittany pushed it back revealing a mark.

"Wait" Taylor said as Brittany froze. "He marked you." That statement left her bewildered as Avy looked at her in shock. She knew this would happen but this fast was a shock. Knowing Brittany it would have took Eric another year or so but now.

She looked closely at her neck as a mark of canines had been tattooed on her neck. She smiled at that she was happy for her. "That is wonderful," he voice sounded.

They looked at each other and smiled as a sound of sniffles sounded. Standing infront was a emotional Taylor who jad dramatically took out his handkerchief and wiped his invisible tears. "My baby grew up so fast"

"Alright dad stop the drama" Brittany said as Avy rolled her eyes. He made his way to her and hugged her like he did earlier with Avy. "Moon night to you pretty lady" he greeted.

"Stop this dress really is making me feel like a princess and I am a warrior." Brittany complained. As her face heated up again. Typical Brittany, Avy mused.

•○●●••°°°••●●○•

Michael's POV

Twice no thrice right thrice had she ruined my plan. Why did I even leave her when I killed her parents. If only had I did that then right now I would have been successful in my plan. But no. She just had to ruin it I have to do something or else she will drive me crazy.

"It's ok honey we can get some fun tonight as well" my mate wishpered in my ear. We were planing on going for our infinith honeymoon before we will meet him but now here I am. If only I had not been here to check on those two bitches then I would have been rolling under sheets with my mate.

The car came to a halt as a group of men stood infront.

"Look honey your son is here to greet you" she mocked me. I groaned before giving her a look that says behave. Plastering a fake smile I got out.

"Dad" my so called son greeted me with a hug. If it were the other way around I would be strangling him to death. Silly alpha doesn't even know who I am.

We chatted for a while as he guided me to the meeting ground. His presence prick me. Oh how much I want to stab him.

"Dad meet Avy" he said to a girl who was stuffing her plate with dessert showing her back. Once she heard her name she turned. Her face was had a bit of cream and crumbs as she held on to a plate. She didn't look like the same ugly,smelly, petited and terrified omega she used to be rather her appearance resembled of a beauty. If that time she would have looked as good as this I would have had my fun.

"Oh h-hello" she said looking a bit terrified. So she still is terrified.

"I see my son is mated to you" I said getting back in Zanders dad personality.

"Y-yes" she slowly replied. Her expression was so innocent that made me hard.

"Take care of him" as this statement left me I felt like vomiting. She smiled sweetly still unaware of her appearance.

"Dad how about you can go and freshen up a bit the moon is yet to shine." That bastard son of mine broke my thoughts.

I nodded before leading my mate away who clearly looked pissed. Once we entered our room she grabbed my collar and slamed me on the wall.

"Are you crazy" I yelled at her. She glared at me angrily. "I saw you staring at her" so she did. I smirked.

"And you are jealous" I said pinching her cheeks. She slammed me again. That girl down their could be a night fun but this woman before me will be eventide fun.

"Don't you dare fool me Micheal or I swear I'll kill you" her angered voice rang making her look hot. I trailed my hands down to her ass as I spanked her.

"Don't you look hot tonight" that statement was enough to make her turned on. "Not tonight Michael" she said as she detached herself from me and entered the attached bathroom. Women.

•○○●●○○•

ZANDER'S POV

As I introduced my mate formally to my dad I was amused when she turned with cream and crumbs on her face. For an adult she eats like a toddler. Is she crazy for cakes I have to know. I had to ask my dad quite patiently to leave us alone. Once we were alone I smirked at her. She breathed out as she folded her arms when she saw me smiling.

"What" she snapped. I encircled my hands around her hips and pulled her close. A gasp escaped her as she looked at me.

"You have a few stuffs here babe" I said while cleaning her face with one of my hands and holding her with the other. Her heartbeat increased as mine.and at that moment everything seemed to vanish leaving just me and her.

Earlier when I saw her in this dress I was out of my mind. My wolf had been yelling at me to atleast mark her but I had to restrain him. But now holding her close was making it hard to restraint us.

I leaned in towards her and tasted her lips. Chocolate. She was feeding on the chocolate cupcakes just as soft as her lips my thoughts wondered as I bit her bottom lips earning a moan from her. Her hands played with my hair as she pulled me closer for the kiss.