His chuckle cut me off. "We have plenty of time, dolci." He practically purred out the nickname. A name I was used to hearing. It meant sweet. Usually, it was used with someone you fancied.

Jack just grinned at me, softly saying the nickname again before sitting down on the bed, bringing his down to pat the space beside him.

I stared in confusion. I wanted to move. Wanted to get up and sit beside him. Obey his gentle command, but I was also stuck. Frozen in place. 

Jack had made moves on me before, but it was usually more playful than this. And usually, at least, I thought, all in my head. 

My heart pounded in my chest, just reminding me how nervous I suddenly was. 

Nervous, but...excited. 

He clicked his tongue, raising an eyebrow slightly. "I don't bite." He finished with a soft chuckle. I felt a slight smile on my face and chuckled, too. "I know." When I stood up, his grin was back, his eyes seeming to darken as I walked to him. 

When I was close enough, he grabbed my shirt, pulling me the last few feet to him. My hands went out to catch myself as I stumbled slightly, almost falling into him. 

I was sure I would have had he not redirected me to the space beside him, and I dropped down on my bed instead. 

Looking up somewhat stupidly, I bit my lip. "Relax, Dolci." His voice was low as he brought a hand up to my chin again, swiftly sliding his thumb over my bottom lip to pull it from my teeth. 

Nodding, I took a deep breath, letting my shoulders drop slightly and releasing my lip from in between my teeth. 

"Good." His praise made my body heat up. I felt a blush creep across my cheeks as he pulled my face closer to his, planting his lips to mine again, greedily. Kissing me again with more energy than before. 

He pushed his tongue past my lips and teeth, running it immediately across the roof of my mouth. My eyes rolled back, fluttering closed, as a soft moan bubbled up from my throat. 

When I moved my hands to grab at him again, he pushed them down, holding me gently by the wrists. I tilted my head back to ask what he was doing, but he just followed, pushing his lips harder against mine. 

He took both my hands in just one of his, using his other to grip my hair, tugging it slightly. I gasped, feeling my pants get tight as I got hard. 

I was not expecting this when I suggested working on the project at my house. 

"J-Jack?" He just kissed me harder, sucking my bottom lip into his mouth to nibble on it before pulling away. "Hmm... we can work on that." 

I gave him an odd look, panting out and pulling my wrists from his hold. "Work on what?" 

He chuckled, running his hand through my hair, tugging, and craning my neck somewhat to the side. "You're kissing. It's not bad, just...I can see why you haven't dated much." He shrugged and clicked his tongue. 

I pushed back from him, suddenly nervous again, as I ducked my head down. 

He clicked his tongue again, gently cupping my face in his hands. "Hey now, don't be like that, dolci. I can help you. If you want." His voice was much softer than before, filling me with an odd sense of relief. 

I let out a soft breath as confusion replaced my surprise. "You…would help me?" 

Jack came from a rich family. Like I did, but he had females and males swarming around him all the time. He was popular and smart. Not to mention charming and incredibly sexy.