6. Sparker Parker

Aiden's POV:

My second moto was coming up soon. I was nervous but nothing new. Sophia could definitely beat me but I think she needs some more technique. With a bit of practice she could easily be the new track champion.

Damn it. I was thinking about her again. Ugh. I just met her today but for some reason she kept finding her way into my brain. I needed to stop thinking about her, I had to be focused on riding.

"Hey dude!" Kaiden says waving his hand in front of my face. I snap out of it quickly and blink.

"Huh?"

"Dude stop daydreaming, since when does sparker parker daydream about girls?" Tyler says looking at Kaiden and Mark for backup. Mark nods and Kaiden shakes his head.

"Yeah dude we have never invited anyone new to it why start now?"

"Because. Remember that one time you invited Ali and Kayla up?" Kayla was Tyler's cousin and Ali was her best friend. And one time Mark thought it would be a good idea to ask Tyler to invite them since he had a little crush on Ali for a little. Both Tyler and Mark's eyes widen and they glance at each other.

"W-we....uhhhhh we don't talk about that. You and Kaiden both said you would let that go." Mark stutters and Tyler nods.

"Yeah well you better stop making me feel bad for inviting Sophia and her friends." I say crossing my arms. They both nod and mumble a fine or something along the lines of that.

Our second moto went pretty well with Kaiden in first which was a shocker to both me and him, me in second, then Brody third, and Sophia in fourth. She went down in the back corner where it was super muddy and she gave up two spots on the last lap which gave her no time to make up those spots.

As we were gathering some sticks from the woods to get the bonfire started I could see Sophia and her friends, Brody, and Justin and Wyatt. I think their names were heading our way.

--------------------------------

Ok I'm back y'all! Also these chapters are short, as I am trying to keep it one POV per chapter. But if y'all want longer chapters, I will try and make them longer!