Blake quickly found Toby by a bunk near the back of the boys' dorm. He sat by himself, running his fingers through his brown curls, leaning against the bunk on the floor. His walnut eyes flickered to her sliver-blue eyes, his lips formed a hallow smile. "I was waiting."

"For me? Oh really?"

He nodded, leaning his head back. "Not many girls can keep themselves away from me."

Blake's stomach twisted at the sentence. "Whatever you-"

"I was kidding. I don't know why you would think that would be very funny. You remind me of Emily and she never thought anything I said was funny. Well-"

"Do you usually talk about pointless stuff?" Blake asked, sitting next to him.

Toby rolled his eyes. "You say it like it's a bad thing."

"I'm not here to joke or have a nice little conversation. I want to hear what you know."

"I told you-"

"I want to hear what you know about me," Blake said gesturing to herself. Toby's smile faded, his eyes moved to a spot on the ground.

"This will be a lot of talking."

"Shouldn't be a problem for you."

He gave her a look but explained, "I never got memories during the day. It was always during late nights. The memories would mix with my dreams, making them sometimes hard to understand. But I'm pretty good at soaking up information, problem-solving stuff. Maybe that where I get the name 'The Sponge'. Anyways, when I slept, I saw this girl. She was always chased or covered with a foggy mist, but I would catch glimpse of her eyes as she lead me through different memories."

"Lead?" Blake asked, shaking her head slightly.

"Yeah, you heard it right. Basically as she walked I would run after her. Before I could catch her, I would get hit with a memory...And wake up," Toby said, wide-eyed.

"Okay, so get to the point where I come in."

"Right, right. So when I saw glimpses of her eyes, they were beautiful. Sliver-blue, round, and soft. I wasn't scared of her. When you woke up, your eyes were the first thing I notice. And..." Toby took a deep breath, talking too fast. "And the eyes I kept seeing in my dream—they were yours."

Blake looked down. "So, what does this mean?"

"It means I saw you almost every night! I swore I would find you, 'cause I saw you for a reason. And now the paper! Blake, I don't know who you are, but at the same time it feels like I do," Toby said rather loudly. Eyes flickered to them, but neither of them cared. Blake was utterly speechless. All of this seemed too wack to be true, but it also was too wack to not be true.

"I, uh. I don't know," Blake said, honestly.

Toby nodded, his eyes already off somewhere else. Blake followed his gaze to Minho who was giving him a deadly stare. Toby's posture sunk a bit. "Can you please tell your boyfriend to stop looking at me likes he wants to gut me. It's a bit threatening, to be honest. I'm a bit scared to go to the bathroom when he is around."

Blake's gaze met Minho's and for a good moment that's all they did was stare. Something in her stomach caused her to look at Toby. "What?"

Toby's eyebrows crippled, but he grinned. "You know, when you were unconscious, he was forced out of the room to go do something else so he wouldn't kill Aris and me."

Blake pushed herself off the ground. "I'll go talk to him about not killing you. Wish me luck," she winked, then walking towards Minho.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated!!! And I made the chapter longer than normal for a little treat. This chapter was super fun to write, maybe since summer break is just a few days away, so I'm in a writing mood again. I hope you like Toby and how do you think he ties in with Blake? All of this will be found out soon.

Hope you liked the chapter!!

Marie.