"What your dad don't know, won't hurt him. Plus, I'm looking for something new." She flirted walking over to him. She started touching his chest and he quickly moved her hand.

"It's fine, Jahseh. Your dad won't know." She told him, but he wasn't having it.

He moved her hand again, "Touch me again and I'm going to break your face." He threatened in a serious tone.

Kelly mugged him then roll her eyes, "Fine, you little bitch." She muttered, storming off like a kid.

"You could've had all of this, but you wanted to cry." She said, waving her hands over her body. She slam his door shut and Jahseh shook his head.

"I should've lock the door."

"Mommy!" Blu exclaimed, running to her mom

"Mommy!" Blu exclaimed, running to her mom. She jumped in her mom arms, Crystal catching her daughter. The two women hugged each other tightly like they haven't seen each other in years.

"Girl, get off me now." Crystal told Blu and she did as told, getting off her mom.

"Hi mommy!" Blu cooed, like a child. She haven't seen her mom since the summer, so she was happy to see her best friend.

"Hi baby." Crystal said back, pushing Blu glasses back on her face.

"I miss you so much." Blu told her mom, her eyes starting to water a little.

"Aww." Crystal cooed, pulling her daughter in another hug. She rub her back, rocking side to side.

"I miss you too baby." She whispered in Blu ear then kissing her cheek.

"We should head inside and see the house." She mentioned, Blu nodded her head grabbing the suitcase.

Crystal held her daughter hand and they both walked up the pathway to the house. Blu was excited to see what their new house look like. They walked in and both of their mouths dropped open.

"It's so pretty." Crystal said, looking around. It was her first time seeing the house in person.

Her brother had been here and said that it was beautiful. Now, that she was able to see it for herself, she knew he wasn't lying.

"I call master bedroom." Blu blurted out, Crystal looking back at her.

"Girl, please. You get whatever other bedroom is in this house. There's four of them, so choose one." Crystal told her heading down the entrance and into the kitchen.

Blu followed after her into the huge kitchen. She look at the white island then climbed on top of it.

"Ooh, this is nice." She dragged, laying on the island.

Crystal shook her head, opening up the cabinets. She checked the rest of the kitchen making sure her brother had put everything in place. While her mother did that, Blu phone vibrated and she took it out her back pocket. She seen a message from him and decided to open it.

From David:
hey

To David:
wassup

From David:
nothing much I was
just checking to see
if you made it home
safe

To David:
yes I did thanks
for checking

From David:
np I can't wait to
see you at the bonfire
Saturday it's going
to be fun

To David:
I bet

From David:
well I'll see you
Saturday have a
good night Blu

To David:
you too

She shook her head, swiping out the messages then sitting up on the counter. Crystal walked back in after she finished checking the hallway closet.

"Alright, there's a bedroom downstairs and one and a half bathroom. Which means the other three bedrooms are upstairs and the other two bathrooms." Crystal told her, Blu nodded her head.

"So, you have a bathroom in your room?"

"Yes, I do and you have your own bathroom that's in the hall upstairs. That means don't use mine little girl!" Crystal told her, pointing at finger at her.

"Don't no one wanna use ya bathroom anyway ma'am." Blu remarked, rolling her neck. Crystal mush her head, Blu chuckled then jumping off the counter.

Blu hug her mom which caught Crystal off a little. "Thank you." She thanked her.

"For?"

"For everything. I love you and I'm happy we moved down here." Blu answered, Crystal nodded her head hugging her back.

"I love you too baby." Crystal said back, kissing Blu forehead. They stayed like that, Blu feeling comfortable in her mom arms.

This was the feeling that she loved a lot. The same feeling she didn't want to lose in case her mom find out the real reason why she wanted to move.

Blu was just hoping her past didn't follow her here.

Sorry that it took me three or four days to update, I been dealing with some things so my mind wasn't right so I couldn't update

Sorry that it took me three or four days to update, I been dealing with some things so my mind wasn't right so I couldn't update. I'm fine now and I'm better, but I'm still sorry about that seriously. I'm getting back and track for y'all and will be posting a chapter of Amir tomorrow.

Thanks for being patient and I promise I won't leave y'all hanging ever again.