𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇, 𝗃𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗒.

disclaimer: all of this is purely fictional and opinion based blah blah don't get upset. but make it oddly specific for some reason.
REQUESTED: by no one, i felt bad for being dead

𝗠𝗖𝗬𝗧𝗦:
reactions when you're jealous.

DREAM: would definitely tease you about it to no end until you're so embarrassed you forget about being jealous.

GEORGE: would constantly nag you about what your problem is until you eventually tell him that you think he was being a bit too friendly and then he just sits in awkward silence.

SAPNAP: would definitely act like a big baby and cuddle onto you and tell you that there's nothing to be jealous about.

PUNZ: smug type of pride when he find out that you're jealous. only bc you have that type of relationship where you're always teasing him, but now it can finally be the other way around.

BBH: y'all...idek let ur imagination handle this one

WILBUR: i feel like he would kinda victimize himself and bring up all the times you made him jealous or all the times you were being too friendly with other people. but not in a bad way, just like a playful banter type way.

QUACKITY: this mf would be so clueless to what the problem is to the point where you have to spell it out to him. and then even so he'd be like, "well idk what u want me to do".

KARL: as much i hate it, i sense a strong argument after the confrontation about him being a little too friendly with people. he'd definitely disagree and'll try to bring it back to something you did, but the argument is short lived.

NIKI: ceo of comforting you after admitting you were jealous.

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
hey....🤨
i felt really bad for being gone for like
almost a month i just- idek. writing and
editing were like my comfort hobbies but
i barely do that anymore. i have a strong
feeling like my editing days are over tbh
just bc...hmm no. but i love writing i could
never leave my bby :/.

this is my apology for being gone for so long.
i hope you accept it </3
school has been kicking my ass, softball has
been kicking my ass DOUBLE, and i've been
hanging out with friends more bc...hot girl
summer 😋. and i've been catching up on hw
bc yk...i'm failing (that D in chem is kinda sexy
though). so...sorry again!! g-gomen tsukki ><.