𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗇. ( pt. 1 )

T/W: STRONG LANGUAGE, GRAPHIC
PROUNOUNS: SHE/HER
REQUESTED BY: overwrld

NOW PLAYING:

HOSTAGE PT. 1
dreamwastaken

━━━────────────────────
₀:₂₁                                                           -₂:₃₀

◀︎◀︎ ▐▐ ▶︎▶︎

🔈 ━━━━━━━━━━──────── 🔊
fanart by strawberry.milk666 on ig
a/n: I WILL NEVER GET OVER THIS ART

"YOUR CORONATION IS TOMORROW," the once reserved mood was now sprinkled over with a more lighthearted one as her husband, the king, delicately brushed his fingertips across her cold cheek in attempt to warm her up in the slightest bit. "are you at least looking forward to it?"

despite being newlyweds as of late, the two had the type of chemistry that most highborns wished to have in the given circumstances. for it's not everyday that you'd actually like the husband you were arranged to marry, especially given his troubled past.

y/n's mind was heavily clouded with how fast moving the events within the last 24 hours had appeared. just yesterday, she was proposed to...now she's getting her official crown over a fairly new country tomorrow. even though this day was set in stone since the minute she was born, it all feels so new to her.

the girl shook away her troubled thoughts, displaying her truly noble gratitude by locking hands with the man next to her. "i am looking forward to it."

dream could already sense how the girl was feeling, though he hadn't let it known. he too had been preparing for this day for basically his whole life, especially now more than ever with his father deceased.  "but..?"

"but?" her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, the mere possibility that he knew exactly how she felt didn't even cross her mind. "there's no but."

dream moved so that he was sat up directly facing his new lover. he gently grabbed her hand and she sat up as well so they were opposite of each other. he sat idly, smiling faintly at the girl, taking in all of her features. from her small doe-shaped eyes that glistened in the dark lighting, to her beautiful cheekbones that reflected the moon's ambiance.

"it's okay to be nervous, y/n." he said with no particular emotion, just in a way that he hoped brought her to listen to his words carefully. "i'm aware of how quickly the change of events happened but even so, just know i'll be here with you through it all, okay?"