"I'm bout to roll another blunt"

"Alright"

He reached for what he needed out the console and laid it out and started rolling. Even though I knew how to do it, I still wanted to watch him do it. While he was doing that 'Love Yourz' by J Cole was playing which made me vibe cause I love this song so much.

As he was finishing I was just scrolling through my phone not doing anything to be honest.

"Ight hit this" He said passing me the blunt.

I put it in my mouth and he lit it up from the end. I took a puff, inhaled, and then passed it to him. He did the same and put his seat back more.

A couple more inhales and exhales and I was high as a kite again. And when I'm high I just talk about anything and don't care but I'm still careful on what I say at the same time. But tonight I didn't want to do a lot of talking, Chris was leaving tomorrow and I wanted that dick right now.

"You know Papi, I'm kinda feeling strange"

"Feeling strange how?" He said looking at me with this eyes low but that just made him look sexier.

I started pulling on his pants and then eventually stuck my whole hand in and started playing with his sac.

I looked at him with a smile on my face and kept doin what I was doing.

"Yo watch out"

"Whyyyy"

"You gon start something"

"So, I'm ready to finish it"

"We can do it when we go home"

"But I want it now babe"

He looked around through his windows even though it was already tinted and then sat back.

"Go head"

I took his meat out and took it into my hands. I immediately started sucking on it and doing my best job.

I looked at him and seen he was staring right at me. After a few moments he grabbed my neck and pulled me to kiss him.

I then start to lift my dress and climb properly on top of him.

I grab his dick and slowly sat on top of it. I started to ride him grabbing on the back of the chair to make sure I was balanced.

Moans and groans filled the car which honestly made everything better.

"I love you" I said before kissing him.

-

Chris

I woke up the next morning with the first thing on my mind that I leave today. I look over at Nae and seen her ass still knocked out.

I got up and went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. After, I gathered all my luggage and placed it downstairs just to get that part out the way.

I decided that I'm going to wake her up because I'm leaving today and I feel like she should've been up before me anyway.

I went upstairs and went back in the bedroom. I got back in bed and scooted close to her. I started planting kisses on her and rubbing on her to wake her up.

She groaned which meant she wanted me to move but I didn't.

"Wake up baby girl"

I looked at her and she still didn't open her eyes. It's ok tho, I got something that'll wake that ass up.

I got out of bed and walked to the bottom of it. I lifted the covers and climbed underneath them.

I grabbed onto Nae shorts and smoothly pulled them off leaving her completely naked on the bottom. I spread her legs open slowly and positioned them on my shoulders. I got closer to her and dived in head first.

Her body jumped but she still was asleep.

As I kept going, I started to hear her little moans and they kept getting louder each time.

"Baee" I heard her say.

I ignored her and inserted a finger inside of her moving my finger and a 'come here' motion. It started to get hot so I quickly moved the covers from off me. I moved her body back and went back to what I was doing. I hit all her spots making her legs shake. She tried to run away but I ain't let that happen.

"I'm bouta cum" She whined.

I inserted the second finger and moved my hands faster and within a couple seconds I removed my hands and all her juices came out. I kissed her on her neck and got up from the bed.

"Imma run you a bath"

-
Ranae

It was about time for Chris to leave and I got sad.

"I'm gonna miss you papa" I said giving him a sad face.

"I'm gonna miss you too ma"

I gave him a kiss and walked him to the bus.

He held me and looked at me but didn't say anything.

"What's wrong?" I smiled.

"Nothing. I'm just going to miss you"

"Me too. I love you, FaceTime me when you get there"

I gave him one last kiss but made it sloppy this time. He grabbed my butt and went to kiss my neck but I stopped him.

"Alright" I said laughing.

"Alright imma make sure to FaceTime you, I love you" He said kissing my cheek and then going onto the bus.

Once they was pulling off I went back into the house and closed the door.

"Now what to do" I said to myself as I stood there.

___________________________
Vote 🤎
Comment🎉