S I X

GAGE

I stared at myself in the mirror. I looked like a total douchebag. I was trying way too hard. I opted against the khaki pants and just put my swim shorts on. They would dry up on their own eventually. I left my shirt unbuttoned all the way down, and decided I'd stash a hoodie in the car incase it got chilly at night. I put on my snap back and grabbed a pair of glasses and saw that it was almost time to pick up Belle. I was a bit early, so I figured I would hang with Blair for a bit to ease the tension.

What was up with Belle anyways? That damn camp really did a number on her. She practically asked me to fuck her earlier today. The worst part is I would've happily obliged. I still will, if she's down. Since when was she so horny? I'm not an idiot. I know girls get horny. Probably even more than guys do. Actually, never mind. But they still get horny. I had seen it happen and experienced it first hand. But Belle? She was always so modest. And now she's casually asking me for sex tips.

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. After like a minute, just as I was about to ring the doorbell again, Belle opened the door. In a bathing suit top. I averted my eyes just as quick as I set them on her breasts. I looked up to her with a tight smile. She blushed before grabbing my arm and pulling me inside. Busted.

"Gage, finally. My mom left with Blair to go to the park because it was nice out and I realized I have absolutely no idea what to wear to a bonfire because I've never been to one because I am a total freak with no girl friends who would be perfect in this situation but said girl friends are nonexistent and I've been freaking out about what to-"
"Belley. Breathe." I grabbed her shoulders. She took a deep breath, held it for five seconds and then slowly let go. She opened her eyes and smiled at me, before her lips quivered and her eyes began to shine. Oh no.

"Gage, it was stupid of me to think that I could make friends. I'm a loser. I'm sorry to bail on-"
"No! No, Belley, are you kidding? I wouldn't be friends with a loser, number one. Number two...you're awesome. Like seriously, anyone would be lucky to be friends with you. And you are going to make friends tonight. So get all that stupid fuckin bull shit out of your head, because the only thing you need to worry about tonight is what kinda beer you're drinking." I comforted her. She giggled softly, and I swiped away her tears with the pad of my thumb.
"Okay. But I'm not going to be drinking any beer. That stuff is gross, Gager." She made a disgusted face. I smiled and ruffled her hair.
"Now cmon. Let's go find you something to wear."

She grabbed my arm and took me up the stairs. I seriously need to get a grip and forget this whole thing. I need to keep it strictly family friendly only, and get Belle out of my head.

"Do you think my boobs look good in this?"

Torture.