The Finale (Bad Ending)

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "DOMA!"

He picked his head up and a small smirk grew on his face. He pulled himself to his feet and readied his Gunsen fans. I held my blade and rushed towards him, we began to exchange blows, each one stronger than the last. Whe we jumped back Doma began to chuckle.

Doma: "Good, Good. I wanted to beat you again so I can make you taste despair!"
Y/N: "I hope you don't get to overconfident, it might just come back to bite you."

I rushed at him and pulled my sword back. I took a deep breath in.

'Eight form: silent strike.'

I cut through Doma's arm and it dropped to the floor before he regenerated it. I turned around and began to send a flurry of attacks at him, I pierced through his flesh and sliced into his leg before jumping back. I heard a pair of footsteps come this way, the door behind me opened and Shinobu ran through.

Y/N: "Shinobu, let me deal with him."

Shinobu: "No Y/N, he's mine to kill."

Doma: "Can you two get a move on?"

Y/N/Shinobu: "Shut it!"

Y/N: "Together then."

Shinobu: "Fine, but do you remember my sister?"

He was quiet, the tension grew and Shinobu began to shake slightly. A scowl grew on her face. I placed a hand on her shoulder, she looked at me and I slightly nodded. She seemed to slowly calm down but the scowl still stayed on her face.

Doma: "Yes, Kocho Kanae. Shame I couldn't absorb her because of the sun."

Shinobu's grip on her sword tightened, I placed my hand on her shoulder and nodded reassuringly. We both rushed Doma, he blocked my slashes but was stabbed by Shinobu. I kept pressing the attack and soon his movements slowed. He dodged my attack and leapt back. I rushed forward and clashed with him before he grabbed my arm and threw me into a wall. Icicles appeared above us, we dodged around them and leapt at Doma, Shinobu stabbed him. He winced before throwing attacks with his fans and soon vines came towards us. I ducked under the first and rushed Doma, Shinobu ran beside me.

'Eighth form: silent strike.'

I tore through Doma's chest leaving a gap in his left side, I turned and took a deep breath.

'First form: shadow strike.'

I slashed at his neck which he blocked, Shinobu rushed forward. I leapt towards Doma and we began to push him back. The same vines from before appeared, as I swung my blade one of them caught my side. My blade dug into his shoulder and I began to push my blade towards his neck. Shinobu stabbed him multiple times and his strength was dwindling. He pushed away but I gave him no time, I brought my sword to my side and took a deep breath.

'Secret ninth form: As black as night.'

My sword buried into his chest and I began to slash at his torso. The sound of his flesh being torn and his grunting put a sadistic smile on my face. I kicked him in the jaw before bringing my sword to his throat and cutting it out. He leapt back and his face contorted.

Doma: "Fuck! I'm going to kill you both!"

I bent my legs slightly and was ready to launch an attack. I heard rumbling and saw a huge ice Bodhisattva statue.

Doma: "This is it for you!"

Soon the statue launched many attacks leaving barely any room to dodge, I rushed at Doma hoping to get to him. I leapt over the ice vines and rushed past the lotus's. I began to feel a tight sensation in my chest and began to wheeze slightly. I saw Shinobu having a similar issue, I rushed to her side and placed a hand on her head.