One direction: the secret of the hand mirror

Harry was rescuing some bunch of flowers.
Suddenly he bumped into zayn.
"Whoa I didn't expect to see you here at your house."
"Yes I come here every saturday."
Suddenly, there was a slow creepy, scary noise.He put his Sex in her Sex and they had Sex!
They stared deeply and lovingly at eachover .
But they bumped into a deep dark scary hole.
"oh no I have have been damaged " said Harry.
"I believe louis is behind this!"
"I deduced as much myself did I"
"He is behind an mega evil scheme to dominate ourtown."
"How"?
By finding a powerfull staff of power of doom and fireing it at us.
"can we stop him?"
Yes, by finding the phaser of satan.
"where?"
In the magical island , hidden in the mountings of bunny rabbits , opposite the tree of hell.

"Come now, Hero, we must find and seak our quest to do!"
"Indeed thee must hasten to hawk yonder!"
And with that they left
---
Harry  stopped and gazed into space.
Oh no.
It was happening; He couldn't help thinking about Louis again. He tried not too. Desperate to avoid the thoughts that could not be, no, - would not be- held back.
But like dozens of unstoppable lycanthropes they came creeping forward  till they filled His brain;

Louiss smile shined like glass, as impressive as a saturn, it filled the warehouse and Harry was helplessly but willingly absorbed into them.

Louiss eyes were like mercurys.If you rolled them they would go quite far.

Louiss legs were like a diplodocus. Straight and tight.

Louiss chest was like a Spacecommanders. Powerful and impossible to ignore.

How could Harry not be helpless in the face of that?.
I mean, sure, Harry and Louis had sex with eachother before, when they met at a club once, but it was just a casual thing. One of many that night.
Before things got too messy Harry snapped out of it. But the thoughts of Louis would be back. Would He be able to resist next time?
---
So Harry got onto his ferrari. The others followed on their segway but were quite far behind.
Harry knew he had to go faster and faster like the speed of sound. So he raced down streets and around cornors, skiding furiously around pedestrions and cops.
"No time for rules!" he called out as he passed.
"I have to take my full responsibilities of life!" he said.
Suddenly up ahead he saw some bad guys!
So he did a massive wheely backflip over them, headbutting them as he was above them.
"Eat my fist!" Harry yelled as he slapped them.
He speed onwards past fields and villages and cities and towers and other landscape.
Then he saw the roadsign to where he had to go, and so he went. He whacked some more bad guys out with a sideways 360 spin, before leaping off the bike. 
Later, when the others catched up, they continued their journey.
---
Interlude:
Harry was finding it really hard to concentrate at this movement his thoughts kept trying to think of Louis. Despite what was happening, it was hard to focus!
----
---
And then, at the worst possible moment. It happened. Again.
Harry gazed at Louis.
It was impossible to resist this time. Like a terrain wagon Harry was pulled towards Louis. It was a like siege in a war. It was a like a blowdart piercing through His heart. (and other lower regions of the body) It was a like magnets.
There was No resisting. No mercy. No Pants. No longer anything else mattered.

Louis looked shocked and then...and then...not shocked. He had known all along.
Of course. How could Harry have been so stupid? Those long looks at eachother,the times they gazed at the stars together, the candle lit dinners. The steamy showers.. The non stop sex.
It wasn't just friendship. It never was. It was more and Louis had known all along.
"I knew" Louis said.
"oh" Harry said, realizing all this for the first time.
But there was more...Louis wasn't pulling away. He was pushing tighter. Holding Harry like a wild orca.
At some point their clothes came off.
They got ripped in the process of the pashioning
He didn't care. This is what He had needed for so long. too long. February. maybe more.
But this was now now.
Harry and Louis together at last!
They canoddled like lovers and made love with their naughty bits.
They took it in turns inserting their bits into eachother. Harry inserted his bit into Louis. Then Louis inserted his bit into Harry. They repeated this a few times.(Toys were used)

Afterwards (when they had finished cleaning their bits)they looked at eachother longingly.
But they knew they must leave.
They didn't want anyone to see.

Harry took one last look at Louis.
"Goodbye my snuggly one"
"Love you too, my one and only Harry"

And then they departed.
---
The next morning we got evreything ready and went out to infiltrate louis's base. And with my complex plan and sexy disguise, we managed to obliterate their unstoppable force.

We then defeated louis and everyone rejoiced.

I came back from the celebrations to find Harry and zayn in my bedroom naked.

"Emerald said Harry", "You need to make a choice."

Manly zayn believed the same thing," he said: I believe the same thing. It cannot go on like that.

He was right of course, it couldn't go on like this. I had to make a choice and the choice was...

"I pick," I said with all the pain in the wolrd in my heart because I knew that excluding one of the other was a true betrayal of my feeling. And when I looked at them, I saw them both waiting my very breath: "I pick Both of you. I can't choose. And this is the modern age. I should be able to pick both of you! There is enough for both of you to love me!"

And they recognised my wisdom and in the end, everything was right. We all lived happily togethre after all in my new cave network.