The Return of Louis Tomlinson- Part 3

She was as of yet the most beautifyl thingy in the whole of earth, Louis Tomlinson believed her to be. As she faigjt the great villianness harry, her Big boppers bobbed up and down consistantly like someone making love in a car. She swipped sexlyat the harry and was more than anything Louis had seen before. Her beatiful feistful pressure shocked harry's henchmen into copulating before her.
Loreley, take my sword! said Louis Tomlinson, and give it to the greatness before us. She will need our legendary sword in order to defeat the great uber-harryAnd lo! Loreley did so and the maginificent great mysterious woman took the sword and stabbed harry.He was defeated. But was harry? Because as Louis Tomlinson ran towards the mysterious strange beauty of his draems and was about to share the greatest kiss he(and more) had ever given to someomne in the history of mankind, harry rose up and fled!---Louis had some time before he had to do anything, so He decided to have another flashback.It was just after the Karaoke. They had stepped of the stage to loud applause and were now looking at eachother."Hi" Louis Tomlinson said, meekly."Hay" Harry said, also meekly. Their confidence from moments ago had evaporated like alcohol."Do you want too...""maybe..""ok then."So they walked to the cloakroom.It wasn't long before their lips were together. Louis Tomlinson couldn't remember who made the first move. He did remember the taste though. The taste of Harry.Harry tasted like loquat on a spring noon.Refreshing and salty but also a bit sour.What had they been eating? Louis Tomlinson tried to work out it. It took much tung work.After a few minutes mouth to mouth pot holing, Harry guessed what Louis was doing. "I had currant for lunch.""oh""you dont have to stop though""oh. Good!" Louis Tomlinson said, with great relief.They finally drew away after what seemed a whole space second but was only mere minutes. The taste of Harry's lips (and other things) still lingered in Louis Tomlinson's mouth as they finally looked upon each other with new eyes.Relieved sighs came from both of them as both embraced, Harry snuggling against Louis Tomlinson's neck as he snuggled upto Harry's torso.Harry went further by clutching Louis with his fingers, pulling at the fabric of His slacks to feel what was underneath.The telltale shape in His leggings stood out between them, especially with the weight it had against Louis thigh.Harry moved over Louis Tomlinson's body like a serpent and lovenly nuzzled at a peaked abs.Louis liked this a lot and started making a lot of noise. Harry joined in. "Owwww...Ahhh...MAHAhhhEEkkk...aakk"It got pretty noisy from that point on. Both of them had a lot of fun and made a lot of noise!. Louis Tomlinson sounded like Unicorn ! Harry sounded like a heard of Polar Bears on drugs. They had a lot of..."fun"."My groinal area are hurting...can we stop? 12 times is enough surely?" Harry said, pleading."No...MORE MORE MORE" said Louis Tomlinson, with apparently an insatiable apatiteHarry finally slapped Louis Tomlinson to get Him to stop."Sorry about that, I got a little carried away" said Louis."Thats ok I.....enjoyed it." said Harry blushing in the way they always did."Tomorrow?""Yes" said Harry."I'll bring some of my toys next time for us to play with" said Louis Tomlinson.And with that they left the cloakroom and returned to the party. The months that followed were fun but eventually they broke up and became enemies.---(A/N) 

And this is where the story ends...

It has come... to my attention... that some readers... don't like my art. They say that it's...it's all anatomicly impossible (FWHYI they all do Yoga, and thats totaly possible). That hurts me a lot. Really... a lot.Do u know how long it takes me to write my stories? Do u think I like it being stuck at home with nothing to do but writing my soul into my art? My boyfriend broke up w/ me and I'm sad because of all the stupid Enlgihs assignments I got (who needz it anyways, I speak it lol)Writing is the only thing that makes me happy, but if that isn't good enough for u people, then I'm going to call it quits!Yes, that's righr! I won't finish this story! Suck it Internet! HAPPY NOW?!!!!I want to thank QueenRickman34 and Pinkyjack for beta reading, but I... I... I... just can't take it anymore.Farewell internet. I'll never trust you again!